These seem to be really popular lately...

• Thread starter Rayder
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Rayder

Reaction score
anyone else notice alot of people getting a hellraiser in the past month or so? kinda makes it seem like a trend...
nevertheless, mine is coming tomorrow so ill snap some pics for you guys :hbang: :hbang: :scream: :scream: :shred: :shred:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Agreed. Damn hard to beat for the price - plus, you can actually find them now. ;)

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
Agreed. Damn hard to beat for the price - plus, you can actually find them now. ;)

:agreed: If I liked the sound of EMGs still (I haven't played a 7 with EMGs in a while so who knows!) I'd probably grab one of these too! They are sweet playing guitars! :yesway:

jacksonplayer

The Fusion Guy!
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, I've noticed that all the local Guitar Centers seem to have them in stock now, but only the black ones. Don't know why the Black Cherry ones are still hard to find, when GC is stocking the 6-string version in that color. But then, I've given up trying to figure out GC's decisionmaking process.

')