Things to come from Strictly 7 in 2011

• Thread starter xshreditupx
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

xshreditupx

tats+metal=life
Reaction score
That's such a good way of seeing things as opposed to most luthiers who will just reply with something along the lines of, "soz go fuck yourself", although worded slightly better. Seriously, props to Jim for not being a douchebag and actually realizing deadlines should be met whether approximate or not. :yesway:

yeah man, i love that Jim is so proactive about his company. he is on top of everything. i have so much to post. ill be making another post later on with answers to so many questions.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

aslsmm

Banned
Reaction score
i just talked with jim today, he is a hell of a guy, and deffinatley knows what the guitar players want. i think the body could stand to be bigger, most single cut player like larger guitar bodies. also i like his headstock for a strat or V but on a single cut i think it needs some work. im ordering one of these single cut 27.5" from him. i talked with him today about it. he nailed the cut away, it looks freaking awesome. i think he will be able to work the kinks out of the body size and headstock before he puts them up for sale.

')