Thinking of getting an LGM 8 string

• Thread starter Adam
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

oddone

Reaction score
yeah guys ive seen real ones. they look so big and clunky and over done. compared to something like a black machine 8 they look absolutely huge and yeah. they remind me of cheap bc rich's or something. guess its just personal preference

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TMM

UUDDLRLRBAStart
Reaction score
Has anyone heard when LGM is going to be open for business again?

Beyond that... what is a Black Machine 8?

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
TMM said:
Has anyone heard when LGM is going to be open for business again?
I chatted with Jeremy this past week, and he hasn't made any more progress on my guitar in the two months that passed since we last spoke. So it's anyone's guess when he'll be back to a regular production schedule.

Paint work has been keeping him extremely busy (it seems that every paint client that comes through the door has a "rush" job), so guitars have been on the backburner, despite him knowing for MONTHS that he has a huge backlog to clear.

Jeremy freely admits having shitty time management skills. I think what he needs to learn is how to schedule his work, and if a client has a "rush" job and needs to jump the queue (and push back everyone else's work), they pay double. The problem is, he's a nice guy and wants to please everyone, which ends up backfiring and he pleases no one.

')