Thinking of Selling All Of My Current Guitars For A Top Tier Custom Shop

• Thread starter MrWulf
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Sdrizis89

Reaction score
Get a Mayones Duvell, swap the pickups for Black Winters if you don't dig the Nazgul/Sentient it comes with. Mahogany body (with a few top options), 5 piece Wenge/Bubinga Bolt On Neck, Hipshot hardware, 1 Vol, 3 way switch.
Can find one "used" in mint condition for anywhere from $2,200-3,000 on Reverb. I just picked one up for a little over 2k in mint condition. I think this will be pretty close to what you want in terms of feel and specs. Mine sounds and feels amazing and I do recommend you at least try one out if possible.

Merrekof

Reaction score
So is OP still trying to get a custom for 2k?
No, appareantly not. A few posts earlier he said something about the universe telling him he is not ready for a custum yet.

Airhead

Reaction score
79A61577-8CE2-48C7-BEB0-16A5D0A898E5.jpeg
Nowadays I have a fixation on Luxxtone guitars.

ctgblue

finally got seven
Reaction score
I'd go ahead, line it out, and just call Keisel. They do a lot of stuff, in their galleries, that is not listed in the generic build section. I didn't see anything they couldn't do and they'd be the ones to come closest to your budget.

justinreagin

Reaction score
Other replies in this thread are accurate, for a top shelf custom build, you’re probably going to be looking north of $5000. I had McNaught guitars build a custom that is absolutely amazing. Quilt top and back, custom inlays, built to my specs with choice of woods and so forth, excellent experience, highly recommend it. You should definitely check this builder out, we are talking the same type of quality and Woods as your Paul Reed Smith private stock, but at a more affordable price point comparatively

Status
Not open for further replies.
')