This day, 20 years ago, I escaped my mother's womb...

leandroab

Stay Negative™
Reaction score
...to unleash the metvlz.

Yeah, it's my birthday, and not even my mother bothered to say "happy birthday". And frankly, I'm quite disappointed that nobody made a happy birthday thread for me, so I'm going to cry in a dark room while I cut myself /1stworldproblems

But seriously now, I honestly don't give a fuck about anything I just wrote above :lol:

It's been some years (since 2008) and, besides some stupid bannings I got, and brainwashing Ibanez into making them believe that "djent" is a genre, I still think this is the best forum I've ever been to. LOTS of excellent info here.

But this is about me, not ss.org. So, yeah. I would like a green dot and a fanned 8 string please. :lol: (one can dream)

happy birthmas to me! woooo :fever:

OH, I almost forgot!!!

Thall.

:lol:

OBS: By the way, it was 21 years ago. MY MIND doesn't even give a fuck about my correct birthday :rofl:
OBS 2: I'm not drunk
OBS 3: CNUT.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

USMarine75

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously
Contributor
Reaction score
Inb4... "9 months trying to escape and the rest of your life trying to get back in." :)

Reaction score
another_year_closer_to_your_death_happy_birthday_trollcat-e1274919848140.jpg

:lol:

leandroab

Stay Negative™
Reaction score
21 years old, and still acting like a bossy diva...

Happy birthday :lol:

And I still don't know what's that all about... :lol:

So yeah, I can say I already celebrated my birthday on monday. We made some "Epic Meal Time" type of shit and it was epic. Here are some pics (mind you, I was COMPLETELY stoned, so I couldn't keep a straight face AT ALL... hahahahha)

That's 4 pizzas, various burgers, mozzarella and cheddar cheeses, bacon (lots) and other stuff I can't remember. The piece I'm holding is 1/8 th of it. Whoever has me on facebook can see more pics...

Attachments

• IMG_0411.JPG
    IMG_0411.JPG
    663.7 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0410.JPG
    IMG_0410.JPG
    822.5 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0427.JPG
    IMG_0427.JPG
    476.1 KB · Views: 22

Latest posts

')