This forum has helped me tons. Thought I would share.

• Thread starter G-Ray
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

G-Ray

Reaction score
thanks, im just trying to play into the metalcore genre without sounding like every other metalcore band.

That's a hard one to stay out of. No matter what they will pull you into the metalcore category. Everytime I write something like that I just think "someone is gonna compare this to As I Lay Dying I know it" hahaha.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

revclay

Reaction score
I think I'm going to re EQ then see how it goes then try parallel comp'ing it if I still need some thud as you and niffnoff suggested. I'll update next week.

The video idea live is brilliant. Never would have thought of that or probably noticed a missing drummer (no offense to drummers out there).
Check out a video called "Duffy The Mascot". Some how I stumbled upon it on Prelinger. It's and early 1920 or 30's stop animation. The story starts off slow in the beginning but then it turns crazy where he's tempted by this devil puppet haha. I would like to see someone use that.

Cool. I look forward to hearing the updated mix. And I will try and find that video you speak of. You may just be in luck as I have a couple of songs that I need to make videos for. Thanks for the heads up.

G-Ray

Reaction score
np. I'll post the track when finished. Keep me posted if you use that vid.

Reaction score
That's a hard one to stay out of. No matter what they will pull you into the metalcore category. Everytime I write something like that I just think "someone is gonna compare this to As I Lay Dying I know it" hahaha.
im just like fuck it, you gonna call it that anyway...im still goona play my music:shred:

Latest posts

')