This guy bought my COW7 to go with his stripper pole?

• Thread starter mikernaut
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mikernaut

pixel pusher
Reaction score
So as some of you know I had my Jackson customshop COW 7 on Ebay. Well this guy hit the buy it now.
eBay Feedback Profile for kumir000

So out of curiosity I check out what else he's been buying . Now look at his profile pic, does he look like he plays guitar?

So Mr. Kumir seems to buy totally random stuff and the funniest thing was a stripper pole. BWHAHAHAh
X-pole-Dance/Xpole-Pole 45mm-Free Bottle of Mighty Grip - eBay (item 260308474932 end time Mar-29-09 15:43:58 PDT)

The only thing I can think of is that he buys stuff on Ebay for foreigners (who want said item) and then ships them overseas.
I'm still waiting for payment otherwise I'll have to relist it the guitar if he is wasting my time. :(

Or does this scream of a scam?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jymellis

Talk To DeWalt
Reaction score
are you kidding me! did you even look at his pic? that guy has the ladies linin up to ride his stripper pole!:lol:

yingmin

Parker über alles
Reaction score
What the hell? Since when have you been able to put pictures in your eBay profile? More, to the point, why would you WANT to? This isn't Goddamn Myspace Auctions. What possible benefit is there? If I'm bidding on an item, I'm not going to look at his picture to decide whether or not he looks trustworthy.

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
"Do not be fooled by cheaper imitations which only let you dance around with your feet on the ground, X-Pole is the only professional pole that you can hang upside down and swing around on safely."

Thanks for the clarification. :lol:

jacksonplayer

The Fusion Guy!
Contributor
Reaction score
That's kind of bizarre. He buys a bunch of random items, including a whole lot of old blank cassette tapes. I suspect you're right about him shipping overseas.

DrunkenMonkey

DrunkenMonkey
Reaction score
Mike,
Let me know if the deal for the COW7 falls through.

Pete

SteveDendura

Reaction score
Man, that guy doesn't mess around! You don't get better than the X pole.:yesway:

Kit Includes:

1. 250mm Extension 2. 125mm Extension 3. Height Adjuster 4. Adjuster Cover 5. Main Pole A 6. Main Pole B 7. Pole Support Dome 8. Articulating Base 9. Carry Cases (x2) 10. Wallet of X-Pole tools

Will fit ceiling heights of 2235mm – 2745mm (88” – 108” 9ft. is the maximum height for this pole) using the parts supplied but can be extended to 3350mm in height using the optional extra extensions.

Comes with 2 free carry cases 1 for the tubes and one for the discs, an insert bag, tool wallet and a an instructional DVD. The pole features lockable bearings so you can make it spin freely or lock into a static position.

:lol:

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Duh.

It's a professional pole. You can't mess around with stripper's lives at stake. :lol:

Reaction score
he could be a reseller? or has a weird store that he will sell this stuff in for more than they are worth?

Panterica

Banned
Reaction score
Man, that guy doesn't mess around! You don't get better than the X pole.:yesway:

Kit Includes:

1. 250mm Extension 2. 125mm Extension 3. Height Adjuster 4. Adjuster Cover 5. Main Pole A 6. Main Pole B 7. Pole Support Dome 8. Articulating Base 9. Carry Cases (x2) 10. Wallet of X-Pole tools

Will fit ceiling heights of 2235mm – 2745mm (88” – 108” 9ft. is the maximum height for this pole) using the parts supplied but can be extended to 3350mm in height using the optional extra extensions.

Comes with 2 free carry cases 1 for the tubes and one for the discs, an insert bag, tool wallet and a an instructional DVD. The pole features lockable bearings so you can make it spin freely or lock into a static position.

i had a friend who worked at Hustler's club who has one of those, she brings it over for parties or just for fun :lol:

it is the awesomes needless to say ;)

led-ua

Dysphoria (guitars)
Reaction score
So as some of you know I had my Jackson customshop COW 7 on Ebay. Well this guy hit the buy it now.
eBay Feedback Profile for kumir000
So out of curiosity I check out what else he's been buying . Now look at his profile pic, does he look like he plays guitar?
So Mr. Kumir seems to buy totally random stuff and the funniest thing was a stripper pole. BWHAHAHAh
X-pole-Dance/Xpole-Pole 45mm-Free Bottle of Mighty Grip - eBay (item 260308474932 end time Mar-29-09 15:43:58 PDT)
The only thing I can think of is that he buys stuff on Ebay for foreigners (who want said item) and then ships them overseas.
I'm still waiting for payment otherwise I'll have to relist it the guitar if he is wasting my time. :(
Or does this scream of a scam?
Dear Sirs, I would like to assure your respectfully this guy is not a scammer. Quite the contrary, this guy helps people to buy and ship items from Ebay.com to other foreign countries, for example, to Ukraine. In November this kind man helped me to buy and ship from US to Ukraine my absolutely awesome Ibanez RG7421XL, and I can honestly say - seller and buyer remained both happy with that deal. At the moment my Seymour Duncan Blackout and my drummer's Piccolo Snare Drum are on the way to Ukraine, and that is all thanks to Mr. Kumir.
So, I would like to kindly calm you: the deal with your Jackson is not a waste of time. If payment delays, there is only one reason for this. Our shitty banks just make payments with Paypal Extreeeeemely slow due to the damned financial and economic situation here. So don't worry, this guy is realy nice in conversation and helped a lot of people from Eastern Europe to receive guitars and gear of their dream:yesway:
P.S. I can even contact him and try to find out how the things concerning Jackson are going. Thanks!

Harry

Doom man of Doom.
Contributor
Reaction score

Kit Includes:

That's awesome:hbang::lol:

yevetz

I am a COCK!!!!!!!!!
Contributor
Reaction score
YO! It's actually my business partner. I do my business in a way of bringing guitars and gear from USA to Ukrainian musicians . He is also buying different stuff for his customers. This guitar was buyed for my friend he is actually member here too.

And don't relist it. Money is on transfer from Ukraine to USA now :) It's need some time

RenegadeDave

Huge nerd
Reaction score
My girlfriend has one of those. They make special occasions awesome.

As for the dude, I think he might be into making indie films (hence all the AV trash ranging from '78-'82) and very well likely might play guitar as well.

Latest posts

')