This guy bought my COW7 to go with his stripper pole?

• Thread starter mikernaut
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jymellis

Talk To DeWalt
Reaction score
Dear Sirs, I would like to assure your respectfully this guy is not a scammer. Quite the contrary, this guy helps people to buy and ship items from Ebay.com to other foreign countries, for example, to Ukraine. In November this kind man helped me to buy and ship from US to Ukraine my absolutely awesome Ibanez RG7421XL, and I can honestly say - seller and buyer remained both happy with that deal. At the moment my Seymour Duncan Blackout and my drummer's Piccolo Snare Drum are on the way to Ukraine, and that is all thanks to Mr. Kumir.
So, I would like to kindly calm you: the deal with your Jackson is not a waste of time. If payment delays, there is only one reason for this. Our shitty banks just make payments with Paypal Extreeeeemely slow due to the damned financial and economic situation here. So don't worry, this guy is realy nice in conversation and helped a lot of people from Eastern Europe to receive guitars and gear of their dream:yesway:
P.S. I can even contact him and try to find out how the things concerning Jackson are going. Thanks!

:hbang:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mikernaut

pixel pusher
Reaction score
ah ok, so My import/exporting guess was correct. Well the COW will be off to the Ukraine then it looks.

auxioluck

Metal Teddy Bear
Reaction score
Good thing to know the dude is cool; that a beastly pole though...

I'd be too scared of the awesomeness that would radiate from it. :lol:

Concerto412

Aeternae Sonus
Reaction score
The onstage appeal is mindblowing.
Shimmy up to the top to knock out a few tasty licks, you can't beat that kind of showmanship. I know CC Deville would have my back on this one.

cddragon

Pastor Of Muppets
Reaction score
:lol: @ the thread :D it delivers! Can you imagine shredding a COW while spinning around the stripping pole :rofl:

Latest posts

')