This is fake right?

• Thread starter etb1234
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Necris

Bonitis.
Reaction score
I'm hoping the description of it as "1 of a Kind" in the new listing is a reference to it being the only 7 string floyd equipped guitar in the world where someone fucked up that badly stringing it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JStraitiff

Melodic Mamma Jamma
Reaction score
Just to help
t2ec16hhjiye9qucq4qbqym.jpg

Vicious7

Vegetables
Reaction score
Oh this has to be real. Pure Bhurny Reekoh Juneyur if I've ever seen one myself. It's probably made out of the disappointment and anger of all the buyers who've been suckered into purchasing one of those.

Firewood? No...no, no fire should even be subjected to this...matter like this needs to be subjected a "Rythm and Jump, Dancing Close to You" session, whatever that means... :scratch:

Nag

chugs and screams
Reaction score
I'm now expecting chinese Blackmachine copies to show up on ebay... anyone else ?

iamthefonz

Reaction score
I've always kind of wanted to try one of these Chinese copies out of morbid curiosity.

Maybe I'll wait for the inevitable Chinese Blackmachine. :D

dwizted

7 Stringslinger
Reaction score
I own one and this is nowhere near even a good copy of the real thing. BRJ guitars are top notch guitars and detail is not skimped on. My 7 string is flawless and is the best playing and sounding guitar I have ever played or have had.

djpharoah

Awwww Yeaaaah
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I own one and this is nowhere near even a good copy of the real thing. BRJ guitars are top notch guitars and detail is not skimped on. My 7 string is flawless and is the best playing and sounding guitar I have ever played or have had.

:rofl:

Right. Congrats.

stratjacket

Lost in a loop
Reaction score
That was an awesome job guys. By pointing out the fake and getting the mother to re-list for the actual price, I'm guessing you saved some poor sap a lot of money and headache. Pretty cool.

Curt

Where we're going we don't need neck pickups.
Reaction score

Not to be that guy... but...

Pics. :wavey:

Edika

Reaction score

I think he means that he owns an authentic BRJ and is comparing the Chinese copy with that. Maybe I'm wrong but if I'm right :fawk:to native English speakers. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fluxx

Reaction score
I think he means that he owns an authentic BRJ and is comparing the Chinese copy with that. Maybe I'm wrong but if I'm right :fawk:to native English speakers. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah I think the other dudes misread his original post, and that he meant he owned a BRJ and its the real deal...

Regardless, I owned a JEM7VWH copy at one time, that i bought just to see what it was like, and it was horrible. Everything about the guitar was bad, especially the "fretwork" if you can call it that. It had to be set with about 3mm of relief in the strings just to keep the buzzing down. I'm not even sure if the truss rod actually worked, there was so much bow in the neck. I ended up trading it to a guy down the road for a bunch of old nintendo games. Sweet deal for me in the end.

')