This is fake right?

• Thread starter etb1234
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Swyse

Swyse
Reaction score
If you guys don't like this he also has some american eagle jeans for sale, which I'm pretty sure are the real deal.

Also, how hasn't china figured out to make black machine copies? I would pay some change for something that looked like a black machine, but costs less than a nice used car.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

etb1234

Reaction score
If you guys don't like this he also has some american eagle jeans for sale, which I'm pretty sure are the real deal.

Also, how hasn't china figured out to make black machine copies? I would pay some change for something that looked like a black machine, but costs less than a nice used car.

He? Are we sure princess7308 is male? As much as I love seeing females rock a 7 I would like to throw a rock at one selling...this...

Lorcan Ward

7slinger
Reaction score
Dafuq is up with the low B saddle?
$(KGrHqR,!h!F!(joC095BQYmoIz3Qw~~60_1.JPG

Grack

Tr00 and Kvlt
Reaction score
If you look closely, you can even still see the MUSOO logo. :lol:

$T2eC16hHJIYE9qUcQ(4qBQYmoCRL)Q~~60_12.JPG

etb1234

Reaction score
Thanks! I honestly saw it as soon as the link was posted. Did she just photoshop this out? I hope the seller is embarrassed or at least stumbles on this thread and feels like an asshole.

jgaul79

Reaction score
I'm sure someone else has already done this and I felt the need to send the seller a message that it was a fake. Have not gotten a reply yet, anyone else?

Larrikin666

Deadite
Reaction score
I'm sure someone else has already done this and I felt the need to send the seller a message that it was a fake. Have not gotten a reply yet, anyone else?

Already done. I keep an eye on these for Bernie. The seller immediately took it down after I sent her a message. She's a mother selling it for her son, so I hope she went and beat his little ass for trying to rip people off.

There have been a few times in the past where I had to elevate the situation to Bernie. He usually gets the info to his legal team, and the auction in taken down within the hour.

')