This is funny!

• Thread starter aslsmm
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

blister7321

Reaction score
its great fake and yes hilarious
that father is an actor ive seen him in commercials

Reaction score
I just want to say to everyone watching, "Just love your kids every day becasue you never know when God is going to invite them up to heaven through your snake."

"That's a good lesson..."

REALLY?! REALLY?!

aslsmm

Banned
Reaction score
i just kick so much ass that they made me a sr member and a contributer. haha.
no i saw that some folks had the 777 contributor logo above their names and i pm'd adam (i think it was adam) and asked him what it ment and how to become a contributor. so he sent me a link and i made my contribution. as far the sr member bussiness, im not sure, i though it was based off of your post count or something.

Matt-Hatchett

Reaction score
Onion News network is a parody of real news shows. They even have a movie. Most of their stuff is very funny and very well produced.

aslsmm

Banned
Reaction score
yeah i like alot of their stuff. i posted this on the python forum that im a member of and they got pissed. they didn't think it was funny at all. i think they just need to not be uptight.

jaretthale78

7 stringed playa
Reaction score
yeah i like alot of their stuff. i posted this on the python forum that im a member of and they got pissed. they didn't think it was funny at all. i think they just need to not be uptight.
yea.....remind me to make an account there...

')