This is insane!!! tremolo!!picking!!!

• Thread starter Alex-D33
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan

Reaction score
how do you get such great pictures of your guitars & gear ..was checking out the members gear photos & whant to know what type of camera you use ..:hbang:

Turn your flash off. ;D Flashes make guitars turn funky untrue colors. You have to add natural light, like a lamp or sunlight. My camera is lame btw lol

Alex-D33

Golderak is King
Contributor
Reaction score
lol..I new about the flash part . So how many pixels your camera has . Just asking cuz tomorow geting a new one, I dropped mine last weekend .

Reaction score
Remember to get a camera that works well for concerts! :metal: I have a pretty good camera but when taking pics at concerts using the sportfeature the pics get VERY dark.

Wiz

Reaction score
I'd be impressed if he actually managed to use his left hand at the same speed and play something that way.

Allen Garrow

Famous Beaver Hunter
Reaction score
LOL,,, that is funny as shit,,,, he has a similar personality as Micheal Angelo with all due respect he sounds like a dork. This dude is the masterbater operator of the century. I didn't have any desire to further research for any more videos,,,,, does he ever play a scale or anything worth a shit?

~A

Alex-D33

Golderak is King
Contributor
Reaction score
LOL,,, that is funny as shit,,,, he has a similar personality as Micheal Angelo with all due respect he sounds like a dork. This dude is the masterbater operator of the century. I didn't have any desire to further research for any more videos,,,,, does he ever play a scale or anything worth a shit?

~A

I haven't the least bit of a clue :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I think scales aren't part of his vocabulary :scratch: :lol:

Mastodon

Songs about My Cats
Reaction score
Oh man that was one of the funniest things I have ever read on here. How did I ever miss that thread?

')