This is insane!!! tremolo!!picking!!!

• Thread starter Alex-D33
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Alex-D33

Golderak is King
Contributor
Reaction score
i saw the three of them in miami years ago.

AMAZING

ENVY is the word I'm looking for....I hope they ...or at least one of them comes to the MONTREAL jazz festival this year ..would be Cathartic to see .I think they were all born on Mount Olympus ...:lol: :yesway:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

distressed_romeo

F'king ............
Forum MVP
Reaction score
He says in the comments that he's not trying to be impressive, and that it's just a "novelty talent".

If he appreciates that stuff for what it is then that's totally fine. My original rant was directed at that whole Youtube shred-culture rather than anyone in particular.

Still, I think that youtube is the worst thing to happen to guitar since Kurt Cobain.

Agreed 100%. It's a pity, as it could become a great resource for musicians if you didn't have to wade through so many bedroom-shred videos to find the good stuff.

McLaughlin's incredible. He's always been hugely inspiring to me since my early teenage years. His picking always sounds totally effortless as well; that sort of flow and grace is something that a lot of guys seem to sacrifice in the pursuit of speed.

Your Majesty

Ibanez Goddess
Reaction score
McLaughlin's incredible. He's always been hugely inspiring to me since my early teenage years. His picking always sounds totally effortless as well; that sort of flow and grace is something that a lot of guys seem to sacrifice in the pursuit of speed.

Excellent point DR and I couldn't agree with you more. :yesway: So true.....

')