"This Is Spinal Tap" getting a sequel

• Thread starter Ralyks
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh. My. God.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
I feel like they're doing this just because their drummer died a week ago. Totally on brand
He knew what he signed up for when he became their drummer.

Dark humor aside, I'm sure this has been in the works prior to that. Also, I may be alone on this, but I want Fran Drescher also comes back.

rikwebb

Reaction score
I thought there already was a sequel but it was a made for TV show in 1992 to do with the Royal Albert Hall show they did

devastone

Reaction score
This could be the best or worst news I've gotten today. I just want midgets with walkers when they do Stonehenge!

I was in college when the first one came out, so, I'll let you know if I run into them at the OFH.

M3CHK1LLA

angel sword guardian
Reaction score
Bumping this thread because of more news...this thread was started in 2022 and it looks like the release will be in 2025.

ZXIIIT

XIII
Reaction score
I remember watching the first one at my gf's house and her overly intoxicated Father walked in and thought we were watching an actual documentary and kept yelling at the tv recalling how he remembered when that certain event happened, got excited when they played a song and tried to remember the lyrics or recalled something around that same timeframe lol
1721851779919.png

Latest posts

')