This is what happens when I listen to too much Joe Satriani...

• Thread starter CGord
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

CGord

Reaction score
...or maybe it's when I drink too much Asahi?

Frying In A Red Dream

Composed by: CGord. Drums & keyboards programmed by: CGord. Bass guitar by: CGord. Lead guitar by: CGord. Recorded by: CGord. Produced by: CGord. Engineered by: CGord. Mixed by: CGord.

CGord thanks: Mom, Traci, Ana, & Emma (I love you guys!), God, the Asahi beer co., The Phoenix (SHAQ!) Suns, & all the little people I stepped on to get me where I am today. Here's to you!

CGord uses Ibanez guitars, Schecter basses, EMG pickups, D'Addario strings, Clayton picks, Planet Waves cables, the Line 6 GuitarPort, RiffWorks recording software, eMachines computers, Sony headphones, & Target brand folding chairs because he wants the best!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

CGord

Reaction score
Thanks guys! All my lead clips are totally tongue-in-cheek, I have no real idea what I'm doing. Glad you dug it. It's two consecutive takes, the 1st on the left, & the 2nd on the right. I intended to try & piece together 1 track from the 2, but decided to hell with it & left 'em both there. :)

')