This swirl is epic

ohio_eric

Contributor
Reaction score
rg7620.jpg

rg76202.jpg

:bowdown:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

shadowlife

Contributor
Reaction score
That's a really great combination of colors. It would be nice to see some pics without all the light reflections.

Infused1

Reaction score
I actually like that, although it does look like lighting. I think people should do more blue, white and silver swirls.

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
that's sweet, looks like lightning bolts or a whirlpool kinda thing goin on

bulletbass man

Classical & Metal
Reaction score
Yeah swirls seem to be going way on the rise in awesomeness.

I haven't seen near as many good swirls since DNA models and the swirl craziness after that. It seems swirls are even better now than they are then (though The DNA still has my favorite swirl to date)

mnemonic

Custom User Title
Reaction score
whoa, that looks awesome! and thats really saying something, as i usually hate swirls. they're unique and all, but usually they look messy and totally 80's (which i hate, haha) but that one is totally different. probably the color combo.

i'd play it for sure.

D

Desecrated

whoa, that looks awesome! and thats really saying something, as i usually hate swirls. they're unique and all, but usually they look messy and totally 80's (which i hate, haha) but that one is totally different. probably the color combo.

i'd play it for sure.

+1

JerkyChid

Beef jerky kid
Reaction score
wow.. I don't really like swirls but I would give up jerky and chicken and become a vegan for a guitar like that

')