Thomann.de - Lazy as fuck photoshop of the Jackson SLAT3-7

• Thread starter Mattayus
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Cheesebuiscut

Loves his Q-tuners
Reaction score
Or the pickups, unless emg finally got their shit together and made proper sized 7 string pups :rolleyes:

I seriously don't get what jackson was thinking making that HUGE headstock... I've seen some custom models that had this sleek headstock that looked amazing but thats just absolute ass. (IMO)

Groff

Medicine Chief/RHLC©
Contributor
Reaction score

Mattayus

Sir Groove-A-Lot
Contributor
Reaction score
Actually, the chopped an entire 7 string neck onto it. If you look at the neck pickup, you can see six strings, but when they go to the fingerboard, you see it split into 7 - there's a hard line between the two. It's hilarious! :lol:

Holy shit yeah! :lol:

No wonder there's no option to enlarge the image! Morons!

loktide

dotlike
Contributor
Reaction score
hahaha, they could at least have edited the pickups to look like 707s

EPIC FAIL

Popsai

Reaction score
Actually, when i was buying my acoustic, they had a wrong pic of it, i sent them an email and the next day they had the right pics :wavey: but this is just :ugh:

AK DRAGON

Guitar Popcicle
Reaction score
Or the pickups, unless emg finally got their shit together and made proper sized 7 string pups :rolleyes:

I seriously don't get what jackson was thinking making that HUGE headstock... I've seen some custom models that had this sleek headstock that looked amazing but thats just absolute ass. (IMO)

Nope.

EPIC FAIL!!

count the floyd tuners (there are 6)

BLACKFOX86

Reaction score
haha! Interesting. I always felt something strange about that picture. Now I see why :p

Evil7

LowCrushingMetal
Reaction score
i opened the picture in photoshop myself and enlarged it.... yeah this is really gay..... like mentioned above.. count the strings at the pickups and trem system ..... this is sooooooooooo dumb...

fabe_sd

Reaction score
Yeah it´s funny...so what. It´s an illustration of how the guitar looks and as long as they don´t have a real pic it´s better than none, isn´t it?
I´m sure, the actual guitar you might get wont have a 6 string body and a 7 neck ;)

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
Yeah it´s funny...so what. It´s an illustration of how the guitar looks and as long as they don´t have a real pic it´s better than none, isn´t it?

NO! :lol:

They'd be better off waiting to get an actual picture of the guitar, anything is better than a photoshop fail.

Mattayus

Sir Groove-A-Lot
Contributor
Reaction score
I´m sure, the actual guitar you might get wont have a 6 string body and a 7 neck ;)

You fuckin work there or something? :scratch:

Latest posts

')