Those of you wanting A new Ibby 7...

• Thread starter Unknown Doodl3.2
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
hoooooooly shiiiiioooooootttt

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
the ghetto Yen -> $ conversion is just take off hte last 2 zeroes.

also remember that google does conversions, enter "200000 yen to us dollars" and it'll do it, I dunno how accurate it is though.

AVH

avhguitarrepair.com
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Here's the converter I use all the time when 'window' shopping, as it were:
http://www.xe.com/ucc/
I'm also seriously thinking about dropping the hammer on the Burnt Stained Blue prestige 7. That is about the coolest looking NOT BLACK Ibby 7 I've seen in ages, and it won't cost an arm and kidney.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
:wag: RG8427 :wag:

Now for the love of god, Ibanez, make it available in something other than BX or VV. Though I have to admit, the BX is awesome looking ;)

And for those that were too lazy to do the currency conversion, looks like it's ~$1800 which puts it in the $2000 ballpark shipped from Japan with import duties etc.

angusyoungwanabe said:
do they have an english site and can i have the address or do i have to ask them for it??? :spock: :scratch: :wallbash: :rant:

It's a Japanese retailer, they do not have an English site. They do however ship internationally ;)

Mark 7

McLeod!
Contributor
Reaction score
technomancer said:
Now for the love of god, Ibanez, make it available in something other than BX or VV. Though I have to admit, the BX is awesome looking ;)

:agreed:

The problem with BX is in person (without a flash) you can't see the grain of the wood an it just looks black. I already have VV coming out of my poop-shoot, so yeah - blue or green or anything.

They must have a shitload of BX & VV stain stockpiled.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Mark 7 said:
:agreed:

The problem with BX is in person (without a flash) you can't see the grain of the wood an it just looks black. I already have VV coming out of my poop-shoot, so yeah - blue or green or anything.

They must have a shitload of BX & VV stain stockpiled.

+1 Hell, I'd even take red or violet. God green would RULE. I missed the HRG 6 in green by like 2 days when they were out... saw the listing a bit too late and the guitar was sold by the time my email got to Gakki's international sales guy.

Have to keep an eye out on the Ibanez Japan site and watch for the specs to go up.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dendroaspis said:
I'm also seriously thinking about dropping the hammer on the Burnt Stained Blue prestige 7. That is about the coolest looking NOT BLACK Ibby 7 I've seen in ages, and it won't cost an arm and kidney.

I'd email their international sales guy and confirm that it's a Prestige model. The pic shows a Prestige neck, but the description doesn't mention it being a Prestige model, which is odd as they normally say it several times in the descriptions. Also, it's REALLY cheap for a Prestige Ikebbe only model.

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
61721_s.gif

Beautiful guitar. :drool:

')