Thoughts On Schecter Stiletto Studio 5?

ONE

He who is cake.
Reaction score
I'm hoping to buy a new bass soon and this one of the ones that really caught my eye, its in the right price range and it's specs are to my liking. So i'm just wondering if anyone has any experience with this bass or Schecter basses in general, or maybe has recommendations for other basses I should take a look at in this price range (its around 890 CAD where I live).
Link to the specs:

Stiletto Studio-5 - Schecter Guitar Research

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

PasIvre

Reaction score
I have the fretless version, which, after a fingerboard leveling, plays amazingly well. I'm planning on replacing the pickups, but they're very good for stock. I assume the fretted version is just as good.

GenghisCoyne

im here to party
Reaction score
there arent in any local music shops? most guitar centers and sam ash ive been in have had at least some 4-6 string varition of this series to play with.

CaptainLuckeyBeard

El Capitan
Reaction score
I've actually played that exact model and was really unimpressed. I didn't like it at all...but it was also in a pawn shop so I'm not sure how much was actually the bass and how much the shop/previous owner had butchered it