Thoughts?

• Thread starter xMitch92x
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Winspear

Winspear/Noisemother
Reaction score
Enjoy :hbang:

Grab an Ibanez TS-7. In Australia, the Maxon pedals are horrifically expensive, and the TS-7 does a good job with boosting anyway.

:agreed:
http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/ge...2-detailed-ts7-to-ts808-mod-instructions.html
Going from no boost to using the TS7 was SUCH a big improvement and made me actually like the bedroom volume tone rather a lot!
Modding from TS7 to TS808 was a good improvement too, but nowhere near worth an extra £100 compared to the improvement that just the TS7 gave..So makesure to get something cheap! :lol:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Leuchty

Previously CYBERSYN
Reaction score
Grab an Ibanez TS-7. In Australia, the Maxon pedals are horrifically expensive, and the TS-7 does a good job with boosting anyway.

If not a TS-7, Digitech Bad Monkey or Hardwire OD (can't remember what its called) will do the trick.

I suggest an MXR GT-OD, I always do, Im like a door knocker for that pedal. :lol:

Anyway, congrats! you have a solid rig my friend.

xMitch92x

Reaction score
Here are some quick pictures (Sorry about the flash, I will take some better ones tomorrow)

DSC_0002800x600.jpg

DSC_0003800x600.jpg

DSC_0004800x600.jpg

Latest posts

')