Threesome photo shoot: Mayones+KxK+ESP

• Thread starter ExhumedShadow
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It is mostly out of impatiance to get my nearly finished Jp Custom,

http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/lu...tuguese-custom-7-works-tasty-pics-inside.html

that I got my 3 babies together for this very amateur set of shots.

The pics are far from great but it was the most fun I had with these 3 guitars that didn't envolve playing them.

Just about a year ago I had 3 very different ERG guitars,

DSCF1679_zpsd4aca2a2.jpg

not to mention all those I've got and sold in the meanwhile, so it's nice to have been lucky enough to own and thoroughly test different componentes, constructions and overall instruments.

Today I have enough knowledge to know what I need in a guitar, hence the JP custom on the way that incorporates a lot of influences plus a few ideas I've been wanting to try.

Well, this is isn't about this, it's about sharing some images of 3 brilliant instruments I've been craving since I started playing 7's, and that I'm so happy to own.

The p0rn:

DSCF5399_zpsb8e40e3a.jpg

DSCF5382_zpsf5098b65.jpg

DSCF5363_zpsb3f3b0e5.jpg

DSCF5366_zps3d8135d1.jpg

DSCF5389_zps5336e3ed.jpg

DSCF5388_zps11eac01f.jpg

DSCF5380_zpse76fcdd8.jpg

DSCF5417_zps37bb7060.jpg

DSCF5415_zps784f4bfe.jpg

DSCF5362_zps7d4ddc08.jpg

In case you wanna see a few more:

Threesome 13 Photos by ExhumedShadow | Photobucket

Also I have posted NGD's on all of them where you can get plenty of pics, all the specs and my thoughts on them.

http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/se...-sii7r-pic-loaded-purple-goodness-inside.html

http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/sevenstring-guitars/217240-ngd-esp-horizon-nt7.html

http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/se...egius-7-baritone-custom-shop-trans-white.html

Thanks for reading!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TIBrent

Drop Z regular
Reaction score
Gosh that kahler looks amazing with the purple finish on that KxK. You've got a stellar collection.

vinniemallet

EBMM Addicted
Reaction score
Dude I already told you 600x you have to stop selling drugs and illegal stuff to buy fancy guitars hahaha joking, nice collection mate hope one to day to meet you and play some of that beautys but well your missing an EBMM in that pic collection! Go grab one! haha

Cheers

tmfrank

Reaction score
Didn't even recognize the Mayones at first because of the white! But holy hell man, nice guitars!

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
Well that's quote the upgrade, though that first trio aren't too shabby either!

Reaction score
Nice collection :yesway:

Whoever did the neck single on that KxK did some nice work too

For real!
Very neat work, I was worried about the possible cracks in the finish, but it all went perfectly, the cut in very accurate, no imperfection at all, and the sound of this single core beats is amazing.

Dude I already told you 600x you have to stop selling drugs and illegal stuff to buy fancy guitars hahaha joking, nice collection mate hope one to day to meet you and play some of that beautys but well your missing an EBMM in that pic collection! Go grab one! haha

Cheers

Ahah!
Yeah, wanna buy some *insert illegal substance*?
We should hang out sometime mate.
Talking about that, still waiting on that NGD!
Cheers!

Musza

Reaction score
I would love to be a part of that threesome... of wait, there's my lady in your bed! :mad:

:hbang:

vinniemallet

EBMM Addicted
Reaction score
I already did! Check my topics please! :D

For real!
Very neat work, I was worried about the possible cracks in the finish, but it all went perfectly, the cut in very accurate, no imperfection at all, and the sound of this single core beats is amazing.

Ahah!
Yeah, wanna buy some *insert illegal substance*?
We should hang out sometime mate.
Talking about that, still waiting on that NGD!
Cheers!

Andrew11

Reaction score
Very nice threesome there, Congrats!!!

As a ESP owner and wanting to get a Mayones, how do they compare? Big price difference that noticeable?

Thanks

')