Throw Up The Horns! Picture Thread \m/

• Thread starter Chris
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan

Reaction score
horndogsl7.jpg

:metal:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan

Reaction score
yeh so i looked that up... :lol:

Urban Dictionary said:
1. people's eyebrow
10 thumbs up

A threat indicated by the raising of one eyebrow while lowering the other, tilting the head, and staring into the eyes of an opponent. Made famous by Dwayne Johnson, better known as "The Rock".

Indicates that the targeted opponent needs to know his/her role and shut his/her mouth.

(People's Eyebrow given) "The Rock says KNOW YOUR ROLE AND SHUTCHUR MOUTH"

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
16724676da3833f68.jpg

Me and Obeast, bassist from Mnemic. One of the coolest people I've ever met.

16724676da38732ea.jpg

Me and Rune, one of the guitarists from Mnemic. His girlfriend told him to smile for a pic with me but I reminded him of it afterwards so obviously it didn't happen. :lol:

16724676da38a7a9c.jpg

Me and Mircea, the other guitarist from Mnemic. Super nice guy, always cool to talk with.

Ror3h

Reaction score
At the dungeons in Hamburg:
P8070528.jpg

With Misery Index a year and a bit back (I was drunk + saying something to my friend who took the picture, hence they gay pose hahaha):
P1010181.jpg

With Misery Index + some random dude a few months back (very drunk again haha):
outisdemanchgig-1.jpg

A couple of pics with Textures a year or something ago, yet more drunkenness:
P7220024.jpg

P7220023.jpg

WarriorOfMetal

The Dragonrider
Contributor
Reaction score
Ari, you've found some pretty hot chicks while in the grundle tunnel :lol:

yeah, just too bad none of them are/were my girlfriend :wallbash: oh well....

btw, what's the "grundle tunnel"? only thing i've heard called that before was the house were Magrudergrind's drummer used to live in Bethesda.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Noodles wins. :lol:

WoM - if that pic of Satriani is from the daddy's in-store appearance, and the Apocalyptica was at the Paradise about, oh, two years ago (late '05, I think), then I was at both of those. :lol: I went to the Satch thing with a dude I know from Jemsite who used to live in Providence, and Apocalyptica happened to play the weekend after a Romanian friend of mine showed up in the States for Harvard grad school, so naturally we had to go partly as an excuse to catch up and partly as they're one of her favorite bands.

I was on the balcony to the left of the stage as you walk in for Apocalyptica (since there was a bar there with a cute chick bartending :D) and literally like one or two rows of people back for Satriani - if you took pictures, you probably got a shot of the back of my head. :D

WarriorOfMetal

The Dragonrider
Contributor
Reaction score
Noodles wins. :lol:

WoM - if that pic of Satriani is from the daddy's in-store appearance, and the Apocalyptica was at the Paradise about, oh, two years ago (late '05, I think), then I was at both of those. :lol: I went to the Satch thing with a dude I know from Jemsite who used to live in Providence, and Apocalyptica happened to play the weekend after a Romanian friend of mine showed up in the States for Harvard grad school, so naturally we had to go partly as an excuse to catch up and partly as they're one of her favorite bands.

I was on the balcony to the left of the stage as you walk in for Apocalyptica (since there was a bar there with a cute chick bartending :D) and literally like one or two rows of people back for Satriani - if you took pictures, you probably got a shot of the back of my head. :D

yep, that's where they're from :lol:

i didn't take any pics at the satch in-store though....the pic was from someone else's camera and emailed to me. i don't remember where i was sitting, either. for apocalyptica, i was pretty much front/center, with my friend brit (the hot one between me and eicca in the pic) right in front of me, and then maybe one more person in front of her, i can't remember for sure.

this was our view of that show, though:
DSC03190.jpg

Latest posts

')