Throw Up The Horns! Picture Thread \m/

• Thread starter Chris
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky Seven

Lucky☆Seven
Reaction score
People that wear too much black are t3h gay. All the "metal" (of the 'OMG Trivium and Metallica' variety), "visual kei", "goth/emo" kids at my school need to get a diet of something other than the same stupid all black clothing every day.

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
People that wear too much black are t3h gay. All the "metal" (of the 'OMG Trivium and Metallica' variety), "visual kei", "goth/emo" kids at my school need to get a diet of something other than the same stupid all black clothing every day.

:squint: Maybe they just like black. 80% of the shirts I own are black and 40% of the pants/jeans I wear are black. It's my favorite color (and don't go into the speech about it not being a color! :squint:) and I look better in black than in any other color.

I think you're bitter against those people in your school and you need to confront it in therapy. :agreed: My office hours are from 9 to 5. Please call to schedule an appointment.

B Lopez

Vescere bracis meis.
Reaction score
okie dokie dudes.

How about some from Cabo San Lucas :metal:

atv.jpg

B Lopez

Vescere bracis meis.
Reaction score
Oh, it was. Im hoping to go back this coming spring break. :agreed:

Almost got the horns up in this one :lol:

cw2.jpg

Lucky Seven

Lucky☆Seven
Reaction score
:squint: Maybe they just like black. 80% of the shirts I own are black and 40% of the pants/jeans I wear are black. It's my favorite color (and don't go into the speech about it not being a color! :squint:) and I look better in black than in any other color.

I think you're bitter against those people in your school and you need to confront it in therapy. :agreed: My office hours are from 9 to 5. Please call to schedule an appointment.

Heh, 9/10 of my shirts are black. I'm worshiped by metal kids lol, that doesn't mean I don't think they mostly look like dumbasses. I'm not the social reject you think I am (not sure why that is, probably because my school is fucked up).

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Heh, 9/10 of my shirts are black. I'm worshiped by metal kids lol, that doesn't mean I don't think they mostly look like dumbasses. I'm not the social reject you think I am (not sure why that is, probably because my school is fucked up).

I wear mostly black shirts.

Watch out, Austin, TX. I'm gonna go to Barton Creek Mall and start killing people. :ninja:

midian

Reaction score
rockin2po6.jpg

kh 602 + behemoth-shirt + banging = :dio:

rockin in 1060*1413 px :hbang:

canuck brian

Bowes Guitars
Contributor
Reaction score
metalhorns3.jpg

Chris! You're a paintballer as well! (Dye Precision Paintball) Good to see another one!

')