Thy Art Is Murder - Reign of Darkness video

• Thread starter in-pursuit
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

in-pursuit

Reaction score
Saw this posted on their facebook earlier and thought you guys might enjoy it, off their latest album "Hate". I'm not usually into this style very much but I don't mind these guys, and Marshy is a bit of a shred beast so that always helps :shred:

Anyone else here follow these guys?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

RickSchneider

Reaction score
Heaviest thing i've heard in ages, that outro. I'm liking this if it's a bit of a different direction for them, the drum blasting super fast stuff of their old material wore thin with me after awhile. Hopefully the new album is pretty varied!

Leuchty

Previously CYBERSYN
Reaction score
The new album is INTENSE. Marshy gave me a sneak preview when he bought my cab. Heaviest shit I have heard for ages!

traditional

Reaction score
Love it! First listened to this band around the Infinite Death EP, hated the vocals, then CJ stepped on board and they went up +1000000 in my books. The Adversary still gets played in my car quite a lot, and I can't wait for this new album. End section made me moist.

in-pursuit

Reaction score
just saw this vid posted for another new track on their facebook. I think I like this track a little more than Reign of Darkness, pretty sure the album is going to destroy.

in-pursuit

Reaction score
For anyone who may not be following the band on lamebook or shitter, they're running a competition leading up to the album release. If you upload a vid of you playing Reign Of Darkness (or doing something else suitable to show your support) you go into the draw to win an LTD Horizon H-1007. I would enter but I don't own a 7 string or a suitable 6 string and I refuse to take part in twitter for as long as I can possibly avoid it. :hbang:

Thy Art Is Murder Official | Facebook

Philip N

Reaction score
Holy F**K! I'm not really into deathcore anymore, but that gave me goosebumps! :hbang:

philip

cwhitey2

BlackendCrust Metal™
Reaction score
Love it! First listened to this band around the Infinite Death EP, hated the vocals, then CJ stepped on board and they went up +1000000 in my books. The Adversary still gets played in my car quite a lot, and I can't wait for this new album. End section made me moist.

Honestly...hes one of the BEST vocalists I have seen live ever....with the exception of Vincent from the acacia strain...

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
Pumped for this album. These guys certainly bring the heavy.

Latest posts

')