Tim Lambesis arrested for trying to hire someone to kill his wife....

• Thread starter MikeH
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

yingmin

Parker über alles
Reaction score
It's starting to sound more and more like Tim's attorney attended the Richard Gere school of law.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

potatohead

Reaction score
This is completely, off the wall crazy.

Let's quote some of Tim's lyrics;

As we face distress
We must not lose heart
Stand fast, and press on
Triumph awaits

These helped me a lot when my mother passed a few months ago. I feel dirty for it.

Breakdown

Reaction score
Wait... First they claimed he was set up, now they're saying it was roid rage?

This doesn't look good.

They implied it was a set up they did not use that argument in court since they have no evidence to back it up, this roid rage argument however they actually did use.

linchpin

Specter
Reaction score
This is completely, off the wall crazy.

Let's quote some of Tim's lyrics;

As we face distress
We must not lose heart
Stand fast, and press on
Triumph awaits

These helped me a lot when my mother passed a few months ago. I feel dirty for it.
Whatever works, I say.:wavey:

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
So the newer Blabbermouth article says the hit was actually for $20,000. I guess the $1,000 was for up front?

skisgaar

Master-debatur
Reaction score
Fair enough. Would have loved for them to have gotten Howard Jones (because that wouldn't be awkward on this tour :lol:) However, Darkest Hour is replacing them, so the tour lineup just improved 100%

A little tangential, but why would it be awkward? HoJo and J-Lo have shared a stage before...

Vhyle

Jackson Shill
Reaction score
Ok so before, he was a "good Christian boy", and then he started roiding out, "lost God" and wanted his wife dead? Is that the jist of it?

Datura

Reaction score
Even if steroids were to blame (which they are not), I'd imagine 'roid rage' to be some impulsive killing, rather than visiting a hitman.

MJS

Reaction score
I wonder how long it will be before he hires another hitman/cop to kill his attorney for not being able to come up with anything better than setups and roid rage stories. :spock:

flint757

Reaction score
Honestly other than a plea bargain or just straight up admitting guilt/insanity those are the only cards on the table no matter how ridiculous. I would assume the attorney's first move would be to make sure the evidence was 100% admissible as well.

M3CHK1LLA

angel sword guardian
Reaction score
Ok so before, he was a "good Christian boy", and then he started roiding out, "lost God" and wanted his wife dead? Is that the jist of it?
shitsøn;3560921 said:
That is what Christian media is gonna make out of it. ;)
^
that was his own words...read the entire thread & links. shitson, your acting like the liberal media does ;)

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score
This steroid defense is ludicrous. In "double-blind" studies, only about 5% of males show increased aggression (this includes the placebo sample). 0% show an increase in psychotic behavior. :wallbash:

DjentDjentlalala

Reaction score
Wish the problem were steroids.His doesnt look like one that used steroids,and anyway they dont make people go crazy.

')