Timecube is your god now.

• Thread starter Metal Ken
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
I dont know if unleashed this monstrosity here before, but there's a time in every man's life where he gazes upon the time cube. That time for you is now.

http://www.timecube.com/

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
:rofl: That's hilarious. What nutjob wrote that?

Stuff like this:

Cubicism, Not group theory.
If ignorant of the almighty
Time Cube Creation Truth,
you deserve to be killed.
Killing you is not immoral -
but justified to save life on
Earth for future generations.
Academic taught singularity
within universe of opposites,
has lobotomized your mind.
You are Enslaved by Word -
no whip or shackle required.
You do not have the freedom
to discuss/debate Time Cube.

and

For as long as you dumbass,
educated stupid and evil
bastards IGNORE Cubic
Creation, your sons and
daughters deserve to die
and be maimed in foreign
lands - while killing innocent
women and children. Keep
ignoring me you evil asses
and observe the slaughter of
your children protecting the
oil barons ripping off their
families back home. The
enemy is back home, not
in foreign lands. Ignore me
& keep counting the dead sons.

:lol: And why does he write in a size 78 font in various colors like red, blue, green?

XEN

BEYOND 6UITAR & B4SS
Contributor
Reaction score
MY BRAIN!!!!!!!! <Paul Atreides>THE PAIN!!!!!!!!</Paul Atreides> MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
I dont even understand what the hell he is talking about. What is his point? That our minds are being poisoned by people who educate us?

Mastodon

Songs about My Cats
Reaction score
Is this a joke or is the writer of this really that full of themself?

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
If you scroll down really quickly it's like WHOOO!O!!~~!!!!

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
Is this a joke or is the writer of this really that full of themself?

I think he's serious. The writer is probably not a native English speaker... either that or he failed all his English classes in high school. Not only in the punctuation atrocious, but the grammar is majorly screwed up and most of the sentences are very poorly constructed. He keeps saying "Cubicism" but I believe the correct English would be "Cubism."

If you're trying to convince someone of something, it's not usually a good idea to address the entire argument as an attack on the reader.
For example,
"For as long as you dumbass,
educated stupid and evil
bastards IGNORE Cubic
Creation, your sons and
daughters deserve to die
and be maimed in foreign
lands - while killing innocent
women and children. "

What does he expect? Does he expect someone reading his site to suddenly go, "Yeah... he's right. I am a 'dumbass, educated stupid and evil bastard' and my daughters DO deserve to be maimed in foreign lands... while killing innocent women and children. Maybe it really is a 4 day and not 1 day time cube." :lol:

Funny site. When I first skimmed through, I thought it was just random spam posted on there.

Nik

Arrogant asshole
Reaction score
I think he's serious. The writer is probably not a native English speaker... either that or he failed all his English classes in high school. Not only in the punctuation atrocious, but the grammar is majorly screwed up and most of the sentences are very poorly constructed. He keeps saying "Cubicism" but I believe the correct English would be "Cubism."

Actually, I would imagine that the term 'cubicism' is correct. I say this because, if my memory serves me correctly, 'cubism' refers to an art movement centered around angular geometry, and not a different philosophy on life.

Having said that, I agree with everything else you said, and I'd like to second the notion that I really don't know what the fuck this guy is talking about. At least the folks over at flat-earth society made sense when they typed bullshit :lol:

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
Actually, I would imagine that the term 'cubicism' is correct. I say this because, if my memory serves me correctly, 'cubism' refers to an art movement centered around angular geometry, and not a different philosophy on life.

Having said that, I agree with everything else you said, and I'd like to second the notion that I really don't know what the fuck this guy is talking about. At least the folks over at flat-earth society made sense when they typed bullshit :lol:

Actually I just checked and "cubicism" is not a word. I cross-checked 5 dictionaries. :lol: So, even though "Cubism" is an art movement, if you wanted to change "cube"/"cubic" into an "ism," it would have to be "cubism."

I'm not sure what he's talking about either. He just rants and rants and rants about nonsense for pages and pages, inferring that he is correct and that everyone else just denies the truth. He's nuttier than 90% of the conspiracy theorists out there.

Nik

Arrogant asshole
Reaction score
Actually I just checked and "cubicism" is not a word. I cross-checked 5 dictionaries. :lol: So, even though "Cubism" is an art movement, if you wanted to change "cube"/"cubic" into an "ism," it would have to be "cubism."

I just figured that since that site is a pile of steaming bullshit, that the word the author came up to describe it was cubicism, and since he's the author, that's final word used to describe it. And since he invented the bullshit, cubicism might be his attempt to differentiate himself from the whole 'cubism' thing.

I dunno; I think we're putting too much time into this :lol:

EDIT:

LOL --

Scientists know Time Cube,
but any scientist supporting
the 4 simultaneous days in a
single rotation of Earth, will
be fired and banned for life
from academic institutions.
Scientists are evil cowards
and should be castrated
for obscurantism of the 4
simultaneous days within
a single rotation of Earth.
Average people understand
4 Day Creation when I tell
them about it, but scientist
can't accept it, for the evil
bastards think singularity.

Here we go:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gene_Ray

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_Cube

^Some more 'sane' takes on the subject.

Nik

Arrogant asshole
Reaction score
It's also worth mentioning that the site is indeed run by a native English speaker--Gene Ray, an electrician from Florida who proclaims himself "cubic and wisest human" :lol:

Mastodon

Songs about My Cats
Reaction score
He's like the atheist equivalent of the fundamental christian.

')