Timecube is your god now.

• Thread starter Metal Ken
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Nik

Arrogant asshole
Reaction score

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
If ever I have a custom guitar built it's so getting a timecube inlay, this reigns supreme!

And you should have: "For as long as you dumbass, educated stupid and evil
bastards IGNORE Cubic Creation, your sons and daughters deserve to die
and be maimed in foreign lands - while killing innocent women and children" imprinted across the fretboard. Classic. :lol:

Either that or: "WORD GOD IS LIE. WORDS ARE TAUGHT BY IDIOT TEACHER"

That was interesting. After hearing that guy talk, I can understand how he writes so incoherantly on his site. When he tries to explain his theory, he just comes across so insane.

"So, no human can occupy all four corners of the time cube, meaning no human can understand the time cube."
"Yeah, I'm not human."

:nuts: :lol:

"Gene Ray 4 President"

"N-n-nah... Th-that's not infinite. That's uh..." - Gene Ray

He never ever properly answers anyone's questions. I think they are just there to humor him.

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
You try to argue with him and he just ignores what you say and just keeps going on his rampage. "So you're saying that if the US doesn't start believing in the time cube, we're all going to become cannibals?" "Yes."

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
"And what if they don't believe you?"
"They're stupid!"

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
...The guy doesn't make any fucking sense :lol: He doesn't give you any reason for believing it, there is absolutely no proof, he just keeps going on about 4 corners and shit.

jim777

Seen all good people
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Why hasn't this guy been elected yet? I'd like to ask him what color the time cube is, or if it's clear maybe.

He says the St. Petersburg times is guilty of 'obscurantism'. No, sorry. He says "Time Cube obscurantism is equal to Forbidden knowledge (or to a criminal brainwashing of children by the educators)". Nice to have that cleared up.

')