Timed-release multivitamins vs. the rest

• Thread starter Chris
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

rogue

metal is forever
Reaction score
personally i dnt touch any pills if i can help it because theyre filled up with crap. bodies cant store vitamins in any way and habitually the pills have too much in. any kind of healthy diet should give you enough vitamins.

its like the detox fad in th UK everyones going out and buying this shite that costs loads. you could just drink water for a 3 days and it would do the same thing. for free...

sorry for the scepticism :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
rogue said:
any kind of healthy diet should give you enough vitamins.

While this is undoubtably true, is your diet really healthy enough that you're getting all of your necessary vitamens from it? I eat pretty well, all in all, but eventually I started taking a multivitamin because even I could tell i wasn't eating a balanced enough diet to cover all my nutritional needs.

I'm a huge proponent of treating the problem and not the symptoms, but I'm also pragmatic, you know? When I get home from work at 7 or 8 at night after a rough day at the office, I'm rarely in the mood to cook a meal with two or three sides - I'd rather just whip up a pasta sauce, pop a multivitamin, and mix a gin and tonic.

dysfctn

Reaction score
Sorry to come in late on this one, but the opening thread suggests that dudes don't need to take iron tablets...

I'm a semi-vegetarian (only eat meat maybe once per week) and have been taking iron supplements for the last couple of months. Should I just forget the Iron supplements?

I currently take a multivitamin, vitamin C, and Iron tablets everyday...

Latest posts