To anyone in south Texas who frequents pawn shops : Stolen Guitar

• Thread starter TomAwesome
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Nonservium

ss.org Irregular
Reaction score
I've got friends down that way bro, I'll have them keep an eye out. This makes my stomach turn....:(

synrgy

Ya ya ya I am Lorde
Reaction score
I saw this when Darren posted it on FB yesterday. I cross-posted it and have some TX friends keeping their eyes peeled.

Wish there were more I could do..

TheBotquax

Reaction score
That guitar is so awesome that I would ACTUALLY kill someone if it got stolen from me.

Now you gotta look out for a mariachi band playing a red 7 string if it did go south of the border!

windu

Reaction score
im off today and tomorrow, and plan on checking the local pawn shops today or tomorrow(try to visit once a month) doubt it made it all the way to corpus from mccallen but ill keep a eye out anyway! valley rats (no offense! was born there, talking bout low life theives!!!) usally pawn shit in brownsville or harlingen, might wanna check the pawn shops there.

Thrashmanzac

plays in 69/42
Reaction score
did you have contents insurance?
either way this sucks hard man, i hope you find it, and will keep an eye out for it on ebay

Hybrid138

Reaction score
That sucks man. I'll keep an eye out. You also may want to check Guitar Centers since they buy used stuff too.

Emperoff

Not using 5150s
Contributor
Reaction score
This is fucking terrible. I really hope you find it man...

Scattered Messiah

Kassandrian Dreams
Reaction score
Really sorry to hear this, it's tough, getting anything stolen, but something this personal really sucks big time :lame:
I took the opportunity and cross posted it to some friends in Mex, so if it makes over the border (what seems to be unlikely, imo) you've got someone there watching out!

linchpin

Specter
Reaction score
That is one sweet looking guitar.... hope you get that back first if not all of them :ugh:

RTB668

Neighbor ofthe Beast
Reaction score
I'm new to the forum... Live in San Antonio. I'll keep an eye out here as well.

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
Just as someone else said, if you've got content insurance, put in a theft claim. There is some a potential complication though, in that if you use the instrument for professional purposes (basically, if you've gotten paid to play), they might not cover it unless you added a special rider to your policy stating such.

Hope for the best dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')