To celebrate my 10,000th post...

• Thread starter Randy
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

orb451

Banned
Reaction score
Congrats Randingo! We don't always agree, but we at least both agree that you've got 10,000 posts. :metal:

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The sad thing is that I'm almost there and you've had a two year head star. :ugh: :lol:

jaretthale78

7 stringed playa
Reaction score
i told my neice that you were randy orton, and she is now under the impression that im talking to him,

just thought id share that.

liamh

Geek-chic
Reaction score
The really sad thing is, if a mod didnt make this thread, it'd be closed
Not that I care

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
If OT counted, it'd be about 4 times that. :rofl:

Thanks!

Well damn... Congrats, Randy. I'm pretty sure you were one of the first members I met here... It was either you or Zepp that helped me wire my pickups for the first time :lol:

I cant remember I think you and like 30 other members had the same exact (or at least extremely similar) avatar when I started here.

bostjan

MicroMetal
Contributor
Reaction score
Well damn... Congrats, Randy. I'm pretty sure you were one of the first members I met here... It was either you or Zepp that helped me wire my pickups for the first time :lol:

I cant remember I think you and like 30 other members had the same exact (or at least extremely similar) avatar when I started here.

Around the time I started here, it was trendy for the older members to change their names, and almost everyone had some sort of Ibanez as their avatar. I think Drew and Chris were the only ones I kept straight right away. It didn't take long to get used to everyone, though. After not being here for so long, I come back and it seems like a lot of people have changed, though...I kinda wonder which of you guys changed your names again without me knowing...

I've never changed my name, but I've probably changed my avatar at least a dozen times.

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
Around the time I started here, it was trendy for the older members to change their names, and almost everyone had some sort of Ibanez as their avatar. I think Drew and Chris were the only ones I kept straight right away. It didn't take long to get used to everyone, though. After not being here for so long, I come back and it seems like a lot of people have changed, though...I kinda wonder which of you guys changed your names again without me knowing...

I've never changed my name, but I've probably changed my avatar at least a dozen times.

:lol:

Yea I stopped coming for a while too and when I came back... ALL new faces... At least I thought so... Now you have me unsure.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
I think bostjan has to learn ALL new faces, since his crew is pretty much the MG crew now

Status
Not open for further replies.
')