Today, was a good day -- subs

• Thread starter David
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

David

je t'aime
Contributor
Reaction score
Flashback! to 7:24... I'm fucking late as hell to my first period class. As I'm walking in the front doors of my highschool, I spotted some distinct green using my periferals and ghetto-instinct! Behold, a $20 bill was lieing on the ground, next to a wall outside, crumpled up with a bunch of leaves. Sweet JESUS! I got myself $20! SO, I've been pretty sick of eating Raisin Bran, cup-o-soups, and everything else that's about $.25 a meal, I needed some serious food. SO, I drove down to the grocery store, bought some nice french bread, a few slices of ham, some pepperoni, some provolone cheese, ledduce, onions, some Newman's Own dressing, and these insanely hot peppers. To top it off, I bought a carton Tropicana orange juice.:yesway:

I get back, turn on the oven to 400 degrees, cut the bread in half, place the ham in there, put on 6 pepperoni's, 3 for each side, place some cheese over-top, pop-'er-in there... and then worked on cutting the veges. The bread looked crispy, the meat was warm, so I pulled it out, tossed on the ledduce and everything, put the hot peppers chopped up in everyplace on there, poored a nice big ass glass of orange juice, and sat down.

Holy shit, for a kid who gets all his nutrients from vitamin pills, and eats some extremely tasteless food, for well over 2 years... this was such a treat! I know some of you are laughing, but you'd have to experience shittyness to get it.:lol:

Anyway, took about 10 minutes to eat, and made my ass so full! I don't think I've eaten that much in years. All in all, I have enough to make 10 more, becuase I clipped a shitload of coupons. $20 gets me 10, awesome, subs. Dude, nothing better!

(oh yeah, I'll take pics tomarrow! haha)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

D-EJ915

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Sounds like a good deal, lol. I got a ride to little caesars so I had a whole one of those to myself (of course I didn't finish it you sick mofos)...lol

David

je t'aime
Contributor
Reaction score
.jason. said:
Dude you find more money on the ground then anyone i know..:lol:
I'm a fuckin machine at it! Everyone seems to walk by it, or not notice. I usually find a nice $5+ bill on the ground once a week, and everyday I pickup change. I'll find at least $4-$5 in change on the ground everyday.

[action=David]is a str8 up savage;)[/action]