Today's mah b-day!

• Thread starter tacotiklah
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
As an update, I may have hooked up with a girl (sadly this will be long distance until her friends and I can convince her to move back out here. :wallbash: We're almost successful with this, but she's told me she likes me and wants to spend some time with me. :yesway:)

I also had a bunch of people come out and give me cool stuff. I got a cool west coast choppers shirt, a cookie monster shirt (I think my mom might have temporarily forgot my gender, but I'd still rock the fuck out of that shirt. I just don't care.), I got a huge pirate flag that says 'Surrender The Booty', some new underwear (camoflage believe it or not. I'm so happy that my dick can do stealth missions now. Perhaps I'll dye my pubes camoflage to and call it a 'ghillie suit'.)

And I had a bunch of people come over, chill and watch movies with me. One of my best b-days for sure! :yesway:

So to recap, I had a great b-day, nabbed some great swag, may of hooked up with a girl, and I'll soon have a ghillie suit to go commando all over her with whenever she moves back out here. It's great to be me sometimes.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')