Today's mah b-day!

• Thread starter tacotiklah
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Well in about 30 minutes here in my time zone anyways. I'm turning 25! I'm a goddamn quarter of a century old now. 1/3 of my life has been lived. Damn that sucks......lmao

So anyone that feels like sending me something, even if it's a poorly drawn 'i hate you' card with a big middle finger in it, feel free to pm me for an address. I would actually prefer a brand new ESP LTD of some kind. Preferably with mahogany body, quilt/flamed maple top and maple fretboard. Something like this:
http://cachepe.zzounds.com/media/qu...03QM_STB-0ab4be798edc66ad135222fb586a1f48.jpg

thanks to those that cared, and to those that don't.....eat me.:lol:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Lord_Elixer

I am weasel!
Reaction score
Happy Birthday!
I would tell you that the guitar + card is in the post, but that would be a blatant lie :-D

Hope you enjoy your day!

orb451

Banned
Reaction score
Happy mother fucking birthday! Wait till you hit 30!!!

:hbang:

Marv Attaxx

Reaction score
Haaaappyyyyyyyy biiirthday :wavey:
I'm 22 and I already feel old :lol:

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Thanks guys! And yeah dude, some B-day Carcass sounds right up my alley. Some Buried Dreams and Heartwork would definitely be the way for me to bang my head and tear shit up.

thanks infinity for posting that. Dethklok is a big influence on me believe it or not and I'm a HUGE fan of the show. So it's great to hear some metal b-day wishes. I'm just hoping that someone will get me the same kind of car as Murderface did. I wouldn't destroy it though; I'd drive that shit all the time. :lol:

Dammit Jarrett, I thought you were serious! :rofl:
I was about to shit myself like I ate 5 triple baconators, but then I saw the j/k. Makes me a SAAAAAAAADDDDD Panda. :( :lol:

And now I will go play myself a b-day song that I spent the last 2 days learning:
Some muthafuckin' dueling banjos on guitar! (haven't learned the banjo parts yet, but I got the basic acoustic guitar stuff down)

jaretthale78

7 stringed playa
Reaction score
Thanks guys! And yeah dude, some B-day Carcass sounds right up my alley. Some Buried Dreams and Heartwork would definitely be the way for me to bang my head and tear shit up.

thanks infinity for posting that. Dethklok is a big influence on me believe it or not and I'm a HUGE fan of the show. So it's great to hear some metal b-day wishes. I'm just hoping that someone will get me the same kind of car as Murderface did. I wouldn't destroy it though; I'd drive that shit all the time. :lol:

Dammit Jarrett, I thought you were serious! :rofl:
I was about to shit myself like I ate 5 triple baconators, but then I saw the j/k. Makes me a SAAAAAAAADDDDD Panda. :( :lol:

And now I will go play myself a b-day song that I spent the last 2 days learning:
Some muthafuckin' dueling banjos on guitar! (haven't learned the banjo parts yet, but I got the basic acoustic guitar stuff down)
lmao, im sorry bro, my birthdays in 3 days, you can get me back somehow :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
')