Tommorow night I get to meet Jeff Loomis

• Thread starter Guitarman700
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Guitarman700

Reaction score
Yup, just got my nevermore VIP tickets.:hbang:
so freaking stoked! I don't know if the venue allows cameras, but ill try to get some pics regardless. Anyone else seen them on this tour?
Any other members going to the Detroit show tomorrow?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

nolow

Reaction score
Nice, hopefully you get to some pictures.

LOOMIS IS THE SHIT:shred:

Deathbringer769

Reaction score
With my VIP tickets, you go in first to meet the band and get a signed poster, then you go back in for pictures with the band.

Shroomshred

Transient
Reaction score
Awesome dude! I'd literally sacrifice a goat to be in your position.

Now I'm not saying to sneak in a question about a second instrumental release, but SNEAK IN A QUESTION ABOUT A SECOND INSTRUMENTAL RELEASE!!! :shred:

ThorSilhouette

Reaction score
saw nevermore in MA, met jeff as well as jim sheppard. badass show. attila voros (their new touring guitarist) is someone to look out for, really good player as well.

Sjusovaren

7-string n00b
Reaction score
Nice! Jeff is an awesome dude, got the chance to sit down and talk with him for some time when he was here for a clinic and I had a great time. :)

Cadavuh

Bounce The ....
Reaction score
That sucks you paid for a VIP ticket to meet him. You could have just talked to them after the show. VIP tickets are a scam(they usually cost double, if not more, then the price of a normal ticket), it just allows the promoter to pull a larger profit from the show.

Alberto7

Living room guitarist. Ex-bedroom guitarist.
Contributor
Reaction score
Wow, that's really cool man! Jeff is definitely one of the nicest people I've met in a while. Just like Sjusovaren, he went down to Madrid when I lived there to do a clinic, and after it, I spent a little while chatting with him, and got an autograph and a picture. Definitely a really kickass dude! You're going to enjoy it :)

aslsmm

Banned
Reaction score
thats freaking awesome.... jeff is a geat player.

i have never got to meet the band afterany concerts i have been to, is that just a nevermore thing? korn, disturbed, chevelle weird al yankovic and alice in chains is what i have seen and i either didn't know i could meet them after the sow or it wasn't allowed. hmmm... i wonder......

Guitarman700

Reaction score
That sucks you paid for a VIP ticket to meet him. You could have just talked to them after the show. VIP tickets are a scam(they usually cost double, if not more, then the price of a normal ticket), it just allows the promoter to pull a larger profit from the show.

It was $10 more.
Seemed like a good deal.

Latest posts

')