Tonex One leaked?

• Thread starter aWoodenShip
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Shask

Reaction score
A couple questions for the people who bought one and are past the honeymoon phase.....

1) How are you digging it after a few months?
2) How does it sound through headphones?

Thinking about getting one since it seems like the perfect portable headphone rig, and the ability to capture some of my favorite pedals without lugging around my board seems like a no-brainer.

I am surprised no one has responded to this because of all the hype around when this was introduced. Has people been switching to these?

I must say, for as much as I complained earlier in this thread about units you cant edit without a computer (which I still dont like, I think it shortens the lifespan of the device and encourages consumerism....) I have been playing with the ToneX software, and Amplitube. I have been very impressed. It is probably the best sounding and feeling direct solution I have used. ToneX on its own is limited, but it does the basics well.

I like it so much I bought the Amplitube software. I plan on buying the ToneX software when it goes on sale. I am undecided if I will buy the actual pedal, but we will see.

It also has me looking at how to tweak my FM3 differently, and I bought some new IRs to see if I can improve how I like it direct also.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Chri

-________-
Reaction score
I am surprised no one has responded to this because of all the hype around when this was introduced. Has people been switching to these?

I must say, for as much as I complained earlier in this thread about units you cant edit without a computer (which I still dont like, I think it shortens the lifespan of the device and encourages consumerism....) I have been playing with the ToneX software, and Amplitube. I have been very impressed. It is probably the best sounding and feeling direct solution I have used. ToneX on its own is limited, but it does the basics well.

I like it so much I bought the Amplitube software. I plan on buying the ToneX software when it goes on sale. I am undecided if I will buy the actual pedal, but we will see.

It also has me looking at how to tweak my FM3 differently, and I bought some new IRs to see if I can improve how I like it direct also.
I’m still tempted to get one of these to run parallel with my FM3 and some kind of delay compensation for phase. It’s stupid, completely unnecessary, but I think about it several times a week since these are so cheap. :lol:

')