Tony Iommi Update

• Thread starter bennerman
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

The Uncreator

Control The Sun
Reaction score
Great news, It was terrible to see Dio go and I would hate to see Iommi go as well. Lets hope after he recovers he teams up with Nergal and they both cure cancer by beating the shit out of it with their guitars or something.

ridner

Bastard of Thousands
Reaction score
you cannot kill Iron Man!

Sepultorture

Murder Machine
Reaction score
the bugger better not die, i still want to see Sabbath, never seen them live before.

someones gotta get Bill Ward back on this shit too

ilyti

Lazy Ryebread Viking
Reaction score
Sabbath will never *really* reunite (with the classic lineup) not just because of Iommi's illness. There seems to just be way too much drama between certain members to ever really be a "band" again. Apparently there is still one show this summer scheduled where Iommi is playing with them, which will hopefully be recorded for a DVD. But that will be the last hurrah as far as I think.

theleem

Reaction score
Really glad to hear this, hope he continues to progress. I'd like to see him live again, especially with Ozzy

Slunk Dragon

Gear Nerder
Reaction score
I'm so glad to hear that Iommi's doing better. We don't need to lose another metal hero so soon. Best wishes he continues making an awesome recovery and kicks cancer in the face.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Still a long way to go before he's out of the woods, but VERY glad to hear he seems to be going well and is hanging in there :yesway:

Latest posts

')