Tool new album 2014

• Thread starter jabo1
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jabo1

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Im the one who open the last thread " tool new album 2013 ?? " ...so just for fun and to be involved in controversy .

IMO, they are playing with US and media...as always :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Scattered Messiah

Kassandrian Dreams
Reaction score
I'll believe it, when I hear it.
Then I'll be hyped
afterwards, there's gonna be a lot of depression about the albums quality

exactly like last time :)

wheresthefbomb

Reaction score
like SM said, I'll believe it when I hear it. according to what I read, the band minus maynard is writing music right now, which is apparently their regular process. maybe as soon as MJK is done dicking us around with APC's "greatest hits" he'll go write some more tool lyrics.

while I'm talking about Tool, I really hope Adam Jones does more collaboration with Aaron Turner, his contribution to Wavering Radiant was awesome and they could do some seriously bizarre and crushing things together.

Sofos

СофоƆ
Reaction score
Honestly, I don't even care anymore. It's like with Necrophagist. If they release a new album, cool. If not, IDGAF. :shrug:

jabo1

Reaction score
i understand your opinions, but i m starting to asking myself about the interest of a new album if they aren't motivate enough to make a good one ...
In 7 years all your life can change politically, musicaly, etc...
It s also possible that tool is going to make a " taylor swift " sound album ( i really hope not ) :) .
I finally prefer wait 10 years more and had the perfect album that i expect ...

Nats

Reaction score
Isn't Adam Jones' wife pregs? Thought I remember seeing that on instagram. Might delay the process a bit.

Reaction score
Tool was totally my gateway band back in the day to get me to stop listening to pure rap and alternative. I got sucked in hook line and sinker with all the occult and secrecy stuff.

Couldn't tell ya last time I put one of their albums on, but still. I hope if they make another album it isn't a huge steaming pile.

bhakan

Reaction score
I seem to be the only Tool fan who loves 1000 Days :scratch:
I love 10,000 Days as well. Lateralus is still my favorite, but 10,000 Days is definitely second for me. If/When Tool releases an album, I'll be pumped, because they haven't disappointed me yet.

Leveebreaks

Dooooooooom
Reaction score
I think I'm maybe the only one who likes everything they have done here equally then, even Salival. I'm not holding my breath for new music but I'm fairly sure something will turn up this year. If you need a fix there's always the back catalogue to go through one more time \m/

TheDeathOfMusic

Reaction score
Just my opinion, but I think the majority of people who dislike 10,000 Days were expecting Tool to make Lateralus Part 2.

abandonist

Banned
Reaction score
I wasn't looking for lateralus 2, since none of their albums are like the one before. I just didn't like it.

MJMinky

Reaction score
I'm a total fanboy of Tool and I love everything they've done :bowdown:

I'm hyped everytime I hear something about a new album, but I hope that it won't disappoint me. We'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')