Tool postpones North American tour.....

• Thread starter garcia3441
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Makelele

Reaction score
He was doing bicep-curls with 1000 pound weights. Oh wait, that was John Petrucci.

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
Might just be age. I mean, almost everyone in the band is in their 40's now, and considering how hard he plays it could have just been wearing over time. Sucks, the kid I work with is a tool freak and he was spazzing this morning over the news. He took me to see them a couple months back, one of the best concerts I've ever seen! :hbang:

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
I heard today that it was caused by picking up a boxer (the dog) "in an awkward way" so I guess that's what happend. Sucks, Tool is AMAZING live so I hope he gets better soon! :metal:

huber

Contributor
Reaction score
I think he's out of surgery now and he just has to recover. Doesn't sound to serious so they should be resuming the tour any time now. I have tickets to the San Diego show. Can't wait for it.

Korbain

Stay negative!
Reaction score
dear lord! atleast, he is ok. He's unreal, saw about a month he. He plays his ass off. danny carey is god :hbang: :hbang: :hbang:

JPMDan

IT'S OVER 9000!!!!
Contributor
Reaction score
man this sucks for Danny Carey but gives me a chance to see the show when they come around again. Im gonna be out of town when they come down here to play.

sakeido

Contributor
Reaction score
It was one hell of a show. I saw them when they came through town awhile ago, and man. They kick a lot of ass.

')