Toontrack - Metal Guitar God 2013 - Contest

• Thread starter Lorcan Ward
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys, theres some seriously awesome videos! I stumbled across Jakub Zytecki's video...wow. Anyways, heres my take!
Took me forever to embed this hah

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

C2Aye

has the groove.
Reaction score
Just a reminder to those of you voting that you can only vote for each entry once a day but you can vote for as many entries as you want in that day so you don't have to be picky :)

Hybrid138

Reaction score
I posted my video earlier too but if you're going through them all here is the link to vote for mine...

Toontrack - Metal Guitar God 2013

I'm really jealous of a lot of you all's tremolo arm skills! I'm a huge sucker for all your cool tricks. I need to learn soon!

Reaction score
Sam bell and Morgan Reid are my favorites, however there are so many great entries. So inspiring

themike

Chug Life
Reaction score
I find it extremely funny that all of the entries here are AMAZING and yet all of your post counts are rather modest. If there is anything I've taken away from this thread besides some phrasing and run ideas is that I spend far too much time writing witty comments on shitty threads than I do practicing :rofl:

')