Toontrack software resale value?

• Thread starter mØrtiis
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mØrtiis

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

In the past a bought quite a few Toontrack products and I find myself not really using them anymore. So I was wondering if you guys think it has any resale value and if so if you could recommend me any good way to sell them... I have the following items:

EZdrummer
Drumkit From Hell EZX
Metal! EZX
Metalheads EZX
EZmix 2
Dirt EZmix Pack
Mastering EZmix Pack
Metal Amps EZmix Pack
Metal Essentials EZmix Pack
Metal EZmix Pack
Metal Guitar Gods EZmix Pack
Randy Staub EZmix Pack
Drum Riffs MIDI
Library of the Extreme - Blasts & Fills
Library of the Extreme - Death & Thrash
Library of the Extreme - Fill Insanity
Metal Machine MIDI
Rock Solid MIDI

I know im maybe not in the right section of this forum but again im just curious to know about the resale value of the whole thing... maybe how much i could ask for and where i could post...

Thanks a bunch and take care! :wavey:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Winspear

Winspear/Noisemother
Reaction score
https://www.toontrack.com/helpdesk/issue_view_portal.asp?ID=48

As far as resale value, I find 60% is pretty effective for anything really.

As far as I know it should be pretty easy to transfer the MIDIs as they are just MIDIs (I think?) that could be zipped up and sent to somebody...I don't know how much they are worth but I'd be interested in checking out the Library of the Extreme - I'd give you $30 for all three :)

mØrtiis

Reaction score
Thank for the link Entity!

I would like to sell the whole thing so i dont think it would be fair to send MIDI packages seperatly.

Do you have any idea where i could post to sell that? I tried the marketplace on this forum but i dont have 100 post yet :wallbash:

Haha thanks again for the help! :agreed:

Winspear

Winspear/Noisemother
Reaction score
mØrtiis;3894925 said:
Thank for the link Entity!

I would like to sell the whole thing so i dont think it would be fair to send MIDI packages seperatly.

Do you have any idea where i could post to sell that? I tried the marketplace on this forum but i dont have 100 post yet :wallbash:

Haha thanks again for the help! :agreed:

Fair enough :) Ebay works well! Though I doubt anyone is going to want all of those - you'd likely have to lower the price far enough to appeal to people who just want a smaller selection.

mØrtiis

Reaction score
Thanks again Entity,

I was thinking somewhere between 200$ and 300$. Does that sounds reasonable? :scratch:

')