TOP CAPS LOCK?!?!

Mourningson

Reaction score
Self explanatory. If you say Axe-Fx (which is more than reasonable) please add another. Finding one of those is like looking for a needle in the Atlantic. Sound bits are awesome too. Over the past year or so I've been obsessed (most likely because I hate mine :mad:).

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

theo

Got Hype(machine)?
Reaction score
Axe FX II!!!

HAHA I joke, I've used a pod x3 live extensively in the past and it was great, I imagine the HD series is even better.

Malkav

Washing your dishes.
Reaction score
I think I'm part of a very small group of people on here who actually prefer the GT series from BOSS to the Line 6 stuff :shrug:

Also I'm a big Axe-FX fanboy and I wanna be all cliche and save up and get one of those one day when I'm all grown up :D Recently though I did discover this interesting new FX processor, I doubt it's an Axe-FX killer, but check it out:

Profiler | Kemper Profiling Amplifier | Guitar Amplification Redefined

geetar_geek79

Reaction score
for the price, i would include the boss se-70 in the 'under $150' range and the gsp1101 for the 'under $500' range. it has to be an axe fx for the 'over a grand' range...

demigod

Reaction score
Extremely tempted to get an POD X3 Pro...not sure how it sompares to others though

Mourningson

Reaction score
Maybe we could get a little more specific and add for what style it would be good for?

Latest posts

')