Tosin Abasi's VHT 2/50/2 !!!

animalsasleader

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:VHT 2/50/2 tube stereo power amp. Used on tour with Animals As Leaders.
Modifications (if any): recently re-tubed and serviced at Fryette amps
Accessories (hardshell case etc):
Location (City,State or City,Country):Hollywood CA
Contact Info (No Phone #s)
References (eBay or other forum userid):Bulb, Highgain
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $800
Pictures:upon request

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

carbon

Reaction score
I can buy it in a month, is it something you need to sell quick or can you hold on to it for that long? Looking to run an AxeFx Ultra through it, I assume it is gonna be good for that since you have been using it lol. HUGE fan of your work btw, come to the Kansas City area!

Necrophagist777

can't bend....
Reaction score
I can buy it in a month, is it something you need to sell quick or can you hold on to it for that long? Looking to run an AxeFx Ultra through it, I assume it is gonna be good for that since you have been using it lol. HUGE fan of your work btw, come to the Kansas City area!

I love my axe fx through my VHT 2/50/2. So versatile. You won't be disappointed. BUMPERZ FOR THE MASTER AS WELL :hbang:

carbon

Reaction score
I'm also planning on running it through a Vader 4x12, I've seen a fair deal of praise for those and it's right for my budget. This is going to be my first full sized rig, I've been using a Line6 pod studio GX and a Roland Cube 20x for the last ~2 years and I've been saving up since I got those.

Necrophagist777

can't bend....
Reaction score
I'm also planning on running it through a Vader 4x12, I've seen a fair deal of praise for those and it's right for my budget. This is going to be my first full sized rig, I've been using a Line6 pod studio GX and a Roland Cube 20x for the last ~2 years and I've been saving up since I got those.

Holy crap! that's gonna be a BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG jump in tone haha :hbang:

animalsasleader

Reaction score

Unfortunately i won't be able to wait a month to sell it....

carbon

Reaction score
No biggie, I can relate to the need for a quick sell. If by chance it doesn't sell by the ~19th, I come in to my gear fund on that day, but there's no way it won't lol. Good luck with your sale!

')