Total Feeler Ibanez RG2228maple

neurosis

Reaction score
Description: Mint RG2228 with the maple board (except the typical wear/discoloration on the top of the tone and volume controls the pots on all of these seem to have). Got this from the Axe Palace and it has been a bedroom queen ever since. Never left the house and is setup as good as new. Has no dings, no scratches no damage at all.

I love this guitar. It´s the only non mahogany axe I have and regardless of whether I play eight string songs or not the board is the nicest feeling out of any guitar I have had. I have said it before but I think the necks on these really feel like the Concert Guitar profile I actually learned to play on. Great guitars. But you already know that.

I am looking to trade it for a mint SG Standard (preferrably on of the 2010 run Gibson made for Guitar Center. Burstbuckers, cream binding and coil split). Price on those was about the same as I paid for the Ibby and SGs tend to deprecate down into the 900 dollar mark which is what I would get for this anyway.

I might be interested in a nice Strat provided it´s American or Japanese and also mint. I have recently gotten into those, but I am picky as far as looks and specs. Maybe a pre S2 series PRS Starla or even a CE.

Just throw me a PM, this is a big feeler anyway.

Modifications: None

Accessories: Original hard shell case and all of the case candy.

International OK?: No

Contact: PM and we will Skype and exchange phones if we take interest in a deal.

References: Bought a Caparison Dellinger from Xykhron on here over at guitarristas.info where I have immaculate rep. I could provide receipts of ebay purchases I have made before if necessary.

Price: This thing was 1.520 bucks new so that´s what the trade value is at. I am not interested in selling.

IMG_3117.jpg

reverb-5.jpg

reverb-10.jpg

Last edited:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

neurosis

Reaction score
Keep the great offers coming!

Still looking for USA Fenders in general, Gibson SGs and PRS CEs in the 1.500 price range to make a fair trade.

neurosis

Reaction score
I have thought about this some more. I am going to keep it for the time being. The neck is just otherworldly. Unless somebody wants to buy it for a good price it´s going to stay home.

Thanks.

Latest posts