Status
Not open for further replies.

joshvittek

Reaction score
flaca1.gif
flaca3.gif
flaca4.gif
fr1.gif

I have a policy that states if it stays in the case for more than a year, it has to be sold. This one has been its case for about three years and I have purposely dragged my feet on selling it - but it has to go. This is one of the very first 7 string guitars that Carvin every made. Beyond the typical flawless construction of all Carvin guitars, this one has a maple neck with mahogany body sides, maple fretboard, Sperzel locking tuners, rounded body edges, both humbuckers are coil tapped offering you endless choices of tones, tung oiled finish on the back of the neck, a totally awesome, one of a kind paint job done outside the Carvin factory that is truly one of a kind, the case and three bridges - that's right three bridges! It currently has a custom Kahler 7 string tremolo installed but I also have two custom 7 string Floyd Rose bridges that I will include with it - I have nothing to put them on. The guitar can easily be switched back and forth depending on your preference. The Floyds actually have locking pins on the bridge that allow you to not have to cut the ends off - you simply feed them on through - of course, you can do it the old fashion way as well.

This was my dream guitar for many, many years. I begged and begged them to build it for me and I played it in blues bands, funk bands, country gigs in Las Vegas and even one jazz gig. The versatility is amazing and the construction is second to none. I don't want to sell it but it just sits in the case. It needs to be played and I don't have the time. Now it's your turn to put it to work. Give me a call with questions at 760-298-0923. $1100.00 USD Hurry up before I change my mind.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')