Toxik Reforming, Plans for New Album!

• Thread starter SenorDingDong
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DLG

not guthrie govan
Reaction score
1. I'll believe it when I hear it.

2. Wish it was the singer from Think This, not World Circus.

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score

Agreed on both counts. That said, I've been keeping in touch with Josh Christian (Can you say "among top 5 most underrated metal guitarists ever"?) on FB and it seems like they're really making the effort. Apparently Brian Bonini is back in as well, but they are without a permenant drummer (I thought they were using the guy from the Rush tribute band in Poughkeepsie, NY originally? EDIT: Oh yeah, the guys name was Lou Caldarola). Hope it does indeed happen, they're from my home area in the Hudson Valley, NY, and it's nice to see bands from the region make a splash. Plus I've been rocking both records for a decade, "Think This" is a desert island record for me.

Decreate

Reaction score
I really hope it happens. World Circus is still one of my top fav thrash album after all these years.

ArrowHead

Reaction score

There Stood the Fence was great, but otherwise I don't think the second singer fit the music any better than the first did. I'd be happy with one, the other, or even an entirely new singer.

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
There Stood the Fence was great, but otherwise I don't think the second singer fit the music any better than the first did. I'd be happy with one, the other, or even an entirely new singer.

My thing is, Charles Sabin at least had some dynamics with his voices on Think This. Mike Sanders pretty much does his best King Diamond screech the entire time on World Circus.
That said, maybe is his older age, he won't be high in the air all the time on the new record.

DLG

not guthrie govan
Reaction score
reunited awesome bands need to step their graphic design game up :D

or just get Ed Repka to do the art again.

just like psychotic waltz, dude's had the ugliest tour shirts for the reunion. bought it to use as a dish rag. :D

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
I like the new logo, but yeah, they could use some help in the art department. It could change though. As it is, Josh has been saying how he wants to make the live show a whole big production, which I'm interested in seeing how that plays out.

AdamMaz

Reaction score
Hopefully their second run at a reunion is fruitful.

I hope new material will give me a ha-ha-ha-ha heart attack.

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
I have the DVD of that gig. Also has them playing at a club nearby and a CD of that concert. The golden days of Thrash :hbang:

')