Toxik Reforming, Plans for New Album!

• Thread starter SenorDingDong
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

New Age Moron

Reaction score
It's great that Toxik are reforming, they played a unique and very intense brand of thrash. Hopefully this time around they get the acclaim they have so long deserved! The same applies to Xentrix, who have just reformed, and Forced Entry, who are rumoured to be back this year.

Now, if only Coroner would release a new album :metal:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DLG

not guthrie govan
Reaction score
It's great that Toxik are reforming, they played a unique and very intense brand of thrash. Hopefully this time around they get the acclaim they have so long deserved! The same applies to Xentrix, who have just reformed, and Forced Entry, who are rumoured to be back this year.

Now, if only Coroner would release a new album :metal:

corner said that they don't want to make new music

everyone who saw them at the reunion shows said that the drummer was not up to the task.

would love to see a new forced entry, but Brad is currently working with Sanctuary, which I think is going to end up sweet once they put an album out.

not sure if Xentrix are recording again, but I would love to see them live. Both Shattered Existence and For Whose Advantage are classics imo.

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
Xentrix are indeed getting ready to write new music, and have a few shows with Kreator and Evile lined-up. Totally forgot about them, I was a fan of "For Whose Advantage?" for a little while.

Back on the Toxik subject, I think they have something like four tunes recorded from what I've heard.

Goro923

Spanish Thrasher
Reaction score
corner said that they don't want to make new music

everyone who saw them at the reunion shows said that the drummer was not up to the task.

Yep. He (barely) managed to keep the basic beat and straight out didn't play most fills & subtleties :ugh:

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score

DLG

not guthrie govan
Reaction score
spring is here, time to bring out the jacket

gzzu8MM.jpg

Judge_Dredd

Reaction score
Wow! Sounds great! Can't wait for this album! My favorite band alongside with Megadeth.... And Josh is the best guitarist ever imo.

hairychris

Hairy Old Bloke
Reaction score
I like the new logo, but yeah, they could use some help in the art department. It could change though. As it is, Josh has been saying how he wants to make the live show a whole big production, which I'm interested in seeing how that plays out.

As if most thrash bands had great artwork on their albums anyway...

:spock:

Judge_Dredd

Reaction score
I love Ed Repka's artwork. I hope the new album gets artwork from him too.

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
Yuuup. They're tracking drums, and apparently shot a music video already.

Also don't think this was mentioned here, but Ralph Santolla joined the band over the summer.

DLG

not guthrie govan
Reaction score
yeah, I'm kind of worried about that. dude gets kicked out of everywhere :D

UltraParanoia

Reaction score
Ralph just likes a drink, thats all :lol:

Bittner tracked 4 songs on Day 1 with Day 2 starting today.
I think it'll be pretty badass

The Hiryuu

Dot dot dot.
Reaction score
Oh my ..... How did I miss this? I remembered hearing about Jason Bittner joining, and then I think I just shrugged it off figuring nothing would amount from it like the 3 or 4 other times they were supposedly reuniting.

')