Track "OMEGA" Friend for a Foe n The Valkyrie Treaty

• Thread starter h8leech
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

h8leech

Valkyrie Treaty
Reaction score
yo yo yo whats up, getting my throat back in shape(lol thats borderline homosexual!) FFaF awhile back asked for some vox on a track, and I was a lil scared, i can admit that cause chris is a fucking beast with his music but after working out I was like.. shit lets do this so wrote some quick lyrics and lay it down, throat is all jacked at the moment but I finished, its just a rough draft, if chris digs it then ill redo it and he will work his magic like he did with the "For Less " track ... well check it out n let me know what you think yo ... keep it metal!

SoundClick artist: The Valkyrie Treaty - Heavy Metal

OMEGA
walk the path of a mircale
the saint returns on the 7th
walk the path of a prodigy
this cant be to the last omega
no remorse when you become omega
its no myth to the last man standing
universe created by one man
but i still see the future collapse on itself
how could it be, this uncertainty
a world built with love will burn in hell
bring me closer to your heavens
take me further from this torment
give this world all that they wanted
your return a worthy savior
No, I will not come to save you
reap for yourself
Its a problem in our world today
a plague that strikes at the heart of the confined
cancer redesign that prays and parades on the graves
of our future and a past thats laught at
too stupid to learn from our ignorance
take a vote put the error in office
asked for a change , you get your relaspe
watch society break and collapse
give me a sign, a hopeful star

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TreWatson

A HUGE FREAKING WEEABOO
Reaction score
good GAWD, I love your vocals.

i hate their guitar tone though. something about it just isnt my scene.

h8leech

Valkyrie Treaty
Reaction score
right on , thanks for checkint it out, be out for the week, hopefully there will be some more responses, keep it metal

h8leech

Valkyrie Treaty
Reaction score
haha out of work just to pick up the new call of duty.. thanks for listen killahs

IconW

Reaction score
You truly got brutal voice. Maybe it's something in recording equipment or mixing, but it would sound even better if you could take it a bit more further. I mean something is missing (This all is my opinion of course). But very good nevertheless! It still sounds that you don't hold (too much) back and like we say here (as I try to translate the saying from finnish to english): This have nothing to do with tittie spanking. :lol:

Marv Attaxx

Reaction score
Dude, this is awesome!
You got mad screaming skills :yesway:

ChasingTheSun

Pastor Of Muppets
Reaction score
...like we say here (as I try to translate the saying from finnish to english): This have nothing to do with tittie spanking. :lol:

Seriously, i'm am going to be using that phrase for the rest of the month now.

I agree entirely with it though, those vocals were INTENSE!

h8leech

Valkyrie Treaty
Reaction score
yo yo killahs thanks for all the replys yo, i dont have great writting skills, fucking jock in high school so my shit is simple, this one actually means something to me cause its shit america is dealing with right now(my opinion) n e who thanks again for listen

You truly got brutal voice. Maybe it's something in recording equipment or mixing, but it would sound even better if you could take it a bit more further. I mean something is missing (This all is my opinion of course). But very good nevertheless!

icon killah, help me out bro! i listen to your shit all the time and its thick n sludgy man so you know the deal with metal, hook me up with some advice on the vox bro, would do you think i need to try doing better or like .. what do you think i need to add to like the tone of the vocals (pod x3) much love bro

Slampop

Artist/Producer: IDOLER
Reaction score
listening to it now, and i must say dude, you have the ability to scream with personality, which is not easy for a lot of people. many people have strong screams...but they aren't catchy nor do they have the personality to back it up. like a few people i feel scream/growl with personality would be, Randy (lamb of God, though he wasn't strong at first, but dripped with personality), Corey (Slipknot), Phil (Pantera...duh) etc.
consider yourself lucky dude, that you have the ability to be better than most, that you just "get it." cool beans! :yesway:

Latest posts

')