highlordmugfug

themuthaphukkindeath
Reaction score
Gear/Guitar Wanted: A 2x12 of some sort, one of these would be nice
B212 Neo
-Vader 2x12
-Or any other 2x12 with power handling 200W and up

I have that I could offer as a trade:
-B52 LS100 Head in just about mint condition (small amount of paint chipping on some of the metal corners) with the footswitch and manual
-Hughes and Kettner Triamp 4x12 with 2 V30's and 2 modern lead 70's in used/"loved" condition.

I'm going to be in a dorm in less than a year and need to downsize to a 2x12, help a brother out!

Additional Accessories (hardshell case etc): N/A
Your Location (City,State or City,Country):
Madisonville, KY
International OK?: No.
Contact Info (No Phone #s):
I can be reached in this thread and through PM
References (eBay or other forum userid):
I've traded with NegativeXzero on here. Shannon0670 on eBay, it's not my account, it's my friends mom's, but I've bought a pair of pants and my RG7621 with this account and I have the password to get on it. If you send a message to this account, tell me on here so I can get on and respond to it as I won't be on it otherwise.
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): Let me know what you want and we can go from there. :yesway:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

highlordmugfug

themuthaphukkindeath
Reaction score
Any SS.org-ers have a 2x12 that meets those qualifications? Lets keep it under $500.

christpuncher66

Christpuncher66(6)
Reaction score
you interested in buying some speakers man? i have 2 celestion g12-t100's i bought that wont work ohms wise for the set up i was going for. theyre kinda like g12-t75's but with more bass and 100 watts. theyre new and not even broken in. you could buy a cheap unloaded avatar, emperor, or vader cab and put those in. ???

highlordmugfug

themuthaphukkindeath
Reaction score
Thanks man, but I'd really prefer an already assembled 2x12.

And Bump.

glassmoon0fo

Some Say...
Reaction score
hey man, i got a Carvin sx200. has a 100w stock but i dont know of many 2x12s that have any more than that anyway. i got it for exactly the same reason as you, great dorm amp. if interested hit me up.

highlordmugfug

themuthaphukkindeath
Reaction score
Would a mod please close this up please, I found the cab I am getting, I will open new actual for sale threads for the head and cab if I need to. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.