Transformers the Movie

• Thread starter Pauly
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

D-EJ915

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Yeah it sucked, but the movie preview site is cool, lol...too bad everything in the menu says "Coming Soon!" haha.

Mastodon

Songs about My Cats
Reaction score
Awesome! Now I know that the movie is based on a stupid pseudo-fact.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
Well, that was vague as hell. Looks like "Armageddon 2: The Invasion." :lol:

D-EJ915

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I don't even know who the fuck this michael bay douchebag is.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Wow, this is gay. I just saw this thread for the first time. Lame beyond words. The 1980s Transformers movie is all I need.

"Why does Michael Bay get to keep on making movies? ..because Pearl Harbor sucked, but only a little more than I love you...."

Why does htis movie come off all serious and shit. Transformers is supposed to be light-hearted and cheesy damnit. Megatron better not be a pussy. Fuck this disgrace.

What's next, a GI Joe movie where Cobra Commander is played by Josh Hartnett? Booooooo.

D-EJ915

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Josh Hartnett is cobra commander? WTF that guy had the weirdest voice ever, Josh H can never fulfill that duty.

As for the new TF movie, I'll watch it in theaters...because it's Transformers but I dunno about it after that much, that preview sucked ass.

Pauly

Not so local lefty
Reaction score
Well, I'll give it a chance since it's not out until the 4th of July next year, teasers are - after all - not meant to show you much.

Dreamwave Transformers G1 comics for the w1n, pity they went bust just as it was getting interesting!

D-EJ915

Forum MVP
Reaction score
The original english comics were pretty cool, I think I have like 2 of 'em around here somewhere, lol.