Transience - Australian Progressive Rock

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

senate

Reaction score
My band have released our second single today, Recreate

https://soundcloud.com/transienceband/recreate

For those that haven't heard our first single, Memory, head over here and check it out, as well as a couple of other things in the thread :)

http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/ge...xe-fx-ii-blackmachine-ibanez-greco-maton.html

It'll be active on our bandcamp page a little later on today for free, or pay what you want, as per usual.

Transience

I'll bump it up when everything is up and running.

Thanks for checking us out!

senate

Reaction score
Like Dexter?

We did a cover/interpretation/butchering of "Blood Theme" by Daniel Licht.

HaloHat

Baritones
Reaction score
Seattle WA. & Richfield, UT. & Valencia, Spain
I find the clean vocals refreshing and well done. I like I can hear your bass player in the mix. Wish your drummer would back off the cymbals a bit and use more fills instead [cymbal hater dat me ha]. Guitars sound good in the mix too. Well done for what my couldn't mix a track to save my life opinion is worth. Hey I have ears and it sounds good.

thedonal

Reaction score
Loving Memory. Just hit the follow button so I can check out more.

Great stuff!

senate

Reaction score
I find the clean vocals refreshing and well done. I like I can hear your bass player in the mix. Wish your drummer would back off the cymbals a bit and use more fills instead [cymbal hater dat me ha]. Guitars sound good in the mix too. Well done for what my couldn't mix a track to save my life opinion is worth. Hey I have ears and it sounds good.

Glad to hear you like it!

Loving Memory. Just hit the follow button so I can check out more.

Great stuff!

Thanks dude

senate

Reaction score
It's been a while since we've had anything to share, so we thought we'd come back with a bit of a bang, the first single off our upcoming album -

senate

Reaction score
Here's our second single, Nails, from our album which should be coming out in the next couple of months!

Let us know what you think!

')